Chapter 64. 𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂.

(A bit fast paced sorry)

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)
"Well, What did you say?" Remi questions, sipping her water. Leonard looks at her so happily, my heart seems to drop. "I mean..have you talked to him? That was last week right?"

I run a hand down my face. "Yeah..but I just-...I froze."

"You..froze." Lena says in disbelief. "He tells you that he loves you...and you froze."

"I know.." I hiss. "I know I know I know."

"You actual dumbass." Quinton along with everyone else laughs. I simply sigh and bite into my muffin.

"Well..did you just stare at him until he gave up about the 'I love you?'" Leonard asks.

"I said sorry before kissing him and grabbing my clothes. Then....I left.."

Remi drops her head on the table. "Oh wow. Okay...that's something."

"Jesus, I'm aware!" I raise my voice just a little. "And what's worse is that I haven't talked to him since."

"What? Do you not love him?" Lena questions.

I shake my head. "I don't know or...yet. I don't know yet and I should probably tell him that. Instead of....ignoring him."

"Zack..oh my god." Leonard rolls his eyes. "Dude he probably thinks that you're just using him! That- that you've outed him for a booty call."

"But I'm not!"

"We know that, but does he!? Come on man."

"Leo leave him alone. You aren't in his situation. I love you is a big thing and y'know...you shouldn't rush it if you're not ready Zack. But...tell him, that's all I'm saying." Remi hits his chest.

I sigh. "I will. Whatever, uhm..enough about me." My eyes fix itself onto Quinton who was eating his food slowly, making sure he takes his time to chew. "Quinton..you good for testing today?"

"Mm. Why wouldn't I be?" He says, mouth full.

"You slept for 2 days and couldn't feel your legs for 1 and over all, you have absolutely no clue why or how. Are you sure?" I raise a brow.

He nods, "yeah. I'm fucking fine man. Great."

Lena looks at him slightly annoyed, but ignores it after a little while. I make eye contact with Remi and grin slightly.