Chapter 52. Woah..

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11)I fix the blanket over Remi and I before planting a kiss on the top of her head

I fix the blanket over Remi and I before planting a kiss on the top of her head. She had decided to shuffle on top of me and I absolutely adored it. She basically straddled me as I laid on my back, my arms wrapped around her waist. Her resting face was calming in ways that I never knew were possible.

I look around the room, the sun slightly peeking through her curtains, her room nice and neat, somethings slightly changed and moved around from the original placement. She made it her own and it just screamed Remi and I loved it.

Yesterday, I saw many sides of Remi and though some were good and some were bad, I'm glad I was able to have seen them. It helps me figure out how to break down the barriers she very well had up and for good reason.

She shuffles a little, causing me to look down to see if she was waking up. She wasn't but just adjusting herself on my body.

For a little while, I had believed that she must have been hot from the way that she was bundled on my body with a blanket over her, but she wasn't. She was comfortable and that was enough for me to stop worrying.

I move a strand of hair out of her face and let her rest in the crook of my neck.

I'd never taken Remi as much of a cuddler, not gonna lie, but she was so into it last night and even now. I was also very much into it as I just wanted to make her feel safe and I'm not quite sure if I was able to make her feel that way or not.

She'd constantly bury into me and my body in many different ways. It looked like they were all comfortable to her but she just wanted to keep trying something new. She would sleepily peck my cheek, forehead, or neck and thank me for being there. Of course I'd do the same and try to hide my chuckles.

Overall, she held me like she would a body pillow, not caring if it was a human or not and I loved every second of it.

I have been awake for a long time now, but I didn't want to get up as I was extremely comfortable. Also, I swear that there's a law not to move when someone's laying on you so..I guess that goes in my favor.

I slide my hand in her hair and message her scalp lightly, preparing for the long time I know she'll be asleep.

Lena Rameryiez (Rank Division 2)
"You don't speak of this.." James says tiredly as we seem to have escaped a whole different dimension. We were all tired and had no clue the time of day.

"I had no plan to." Quinton leans on the hallway wall. We were on the main floor where all the arenas laid and we seemed to have no clue how we got there, except that we were.

James takes out his GYPT and gazes at it. "Tryouts are canceled today. They didn't know where I was so I better get to council." He puts it back in his pocket. "Don't talk about what happened, why you saw whoever you saw, and why you were gone."