Chapter 33. Isn't That Something

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)I got back and I gave Lena some of the ibuprofen I left to receive

I got back and I gave Lena some of the ibuprofen I left to receive. I was informed that Lena could read minds and for a second, I got extremely scared. That bitch could really be catching me day dreaming about some random shit that I don't even know about.

  Currently, she was sitting in a chair rubbing her temple. She hasn't really said anything and I'm sure she's processing things she's annoyed about. Leonard and Remi left to go check out their rooms since Leonard was being an impatient shit head, leaving just me, Quinton and Lena in the training room.

"Can you like..control it?" I ask, sitting on the mat placed on the ground.

"Uh..no. It'll just happen..out of no where." She continues to rub her temple as Quinton offers her a water bottle. After a minute of holding it up, he places it on her lap and sits beside me.

"Do you think they're gonna find anything in the training rooms?" Quinton asks me.

"I don't know. I wouldn't even call them training rooms. They're no mats and the weapon rack is the only thing useful in there. I couldn't even touch a fucking nunchuck."

"What do you mean?"

"It Just burnt me. I couldn't hold it for long, that's all I can really say."

"I didn't touch any of the weapons, so I can't really tell if your lying or not." I take out my GYPT and check the time. I'm not sure when Remi and Leonard are going to come back but I know it probably won't be for a while. "Lena, if your feeling better we can go check out our rooms."

"Mm..not sure." She answers, "I Uh, I didn't eat anything for breakfast. Zack can you get me like a yogurt or something?"

I sit up. "Sure, anything else?"

"Just a yogurt will do, thanks."

"Uh uh, get her a yogurt and a granola bar. Give her stuff to take her mind off it all." Quinton demands, looking up at me which is weird since he's generally taller than me but him sat down made him smaller.

"Get her more food to get her mind off of her own mind? Smart Quinton." I could literally feel him roll his eyes as I walk out the door. It's just a normal thing he does 24/7.

I shut the door behind me and head down the hallway. I've noticed that I'm constantly heading to the dinning hall, and I'm honestly not surprised. Food is great is it not?

I take my time to acknowledge the building. It sort of felt like a hotel hallway, the carpet having little to no design on it. The walls were simply white and on each floor were the signatures of the first 12 Mentors of Zelch Academy. I lowkey feel bad for them because that must've been painful, having to go to all 100 floors just to write their name. And for what? I see them every day and I don't even remember half of them. All I know it's Bob H. Duncan who was the first rank 6 mentor.