Chapter 47. Rude

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)"Are you ever going to one up your mom?" I ask, resting my head on his chest

"Are you ever going to one up your mom?" I ask, resting my head on his chest. "I don't like keeping this a secret Fall."

He runs a hand through my hair and snorts. "If I tell my mother, we won't stay in Zelch for long. She'll turn all of the mentors against us."

"Right.."

He uses two fingers to lift my chin and cranes my head so I can see him. "I don't want to keep this a secret either Z, but you want to stay at Zelch right?"

"I know. Don't need to tell me twice."

He plants a kiss on my lips and grins. "Once we graduate Zelch together, that's when I'm going to tell her to fuck off, alright?"

"Yeah yeah," I roll my eyes. I sit up and grab my pants and shirt from off of the ground before shoving them on.

"Is there a rush?" Fallon asks, sitting up.

"Uhm, I was looking a few friends before all of..this. I should go for them, also, your mom checks up on you sometimes so I don't want to be in the middle of that."

"She doesn't check up on me that much." He snorts.

"Well I still gotta go." I zip up my fly and look around for my GYPT. Fallon just stares at me with a small smirk, which leads me to put my hands on my hips and look at him, trying not to smile. "Give it here."

"What? What are you looking for?" He raises a brow.

"Really?" I crawl on the bed, "I need it Fall. Come on, give it."

"What? Come on Z, you need to tell me what you need, otherwise, I can't help you."

"I need my GYPT, so...give it." I scoff as I sit on top of him. I could see the device in his hand. "Give it Fallon."

"Can I have a kiss first?" He pouts. I scoff and raise a brow.

"Was our little session before this not good enough?"

"K..I..S..S.." he spells out playing with my GYPT. I try to reach for it but he pulls it away.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really."

I roll my eyes and lean down, connecting our lips. I make sure the kiss is some what short and pull away, taking it from his hands.

"There."

    Remi Lincoln (Rank Division 10)
"Yeah," I say, going up to them, "Zack has been worrying about you guys. Why'd you guys get up so late?"

"Oh, we were just chilling." Quinton grins.

"T-together?" Leonard questions.

"What? We do it all the time. I slept in his room last night." Lena looks at Quinton warily and I do the same to Leonard.