Chapter 38. Longed Kiss

Remi Lincoln (Rank Division 10)"HOLY SHIT LEONARD!" I wrap the towel tightly around my body as he turns back around

"HOLY SHIT LEONARD!" I wrap the towel tightly around my body as he turns back around.

"SORRY! SORRY, I DID NOT THINK YOU'D BE HALF NAKED."

I had backed up into the door, and of course, this was the only and last time I forgot my clothes in my room and as if rummaging the hallway with nothing but a towel wasn't bad enough, here is Leonard in my room.

"What are you doing here!?" I ask, continuing to adjust my towel on my body.

"You left your GYPT in the training room and I wanted to write my letter with you. I was waiting, I did not think you'd be naked. Do you not bring your clothes with you into the bathroom!?"

"Oh my gosh, I do! I just forgot it in here I-." I sigh, closing my eyes. "Jesus you scared me."

"I'm sorry." He says, "I can leave and we can write the letter tomorrow or something."

"No." I say abruptly. I palm my forehead. "it's fine, just stay there and don't turn around till I say so. Please."

"Okay, y-yeah. Sure."

I grab my clothes from off of the bed and slowly take off my towel. I wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought doing this. I quickly slide my underwear on and clasp my bra. My wet hair bothers me, but I reluctantly use the towel that I had dropped to dry it. I grab my shorts and put it on before saying, "go ahead."

He turns around and almost debates wether or not to turn back. I didn't have a shirt on but he's really acting as if he hasn't seen me without a shirt.

"Sorry," he says once more, sitting on the edge of my bed as I slide my shirt on. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's fine. It's not like you saw anything." I grab my GYPT off of my bed. "Thanks. Uh, the letter? Have you started it yet?"

"No. I figure I'd just start it in here and show you right away so you don't have to come to my room."

I put the GYPT back on the bed.

"Okay," I say with a forced smile, "Uh, let's start. I'm going to pretend like it's not sad helping a 18 year old boy with writing."

"I'm actually 19." He smiles.

"Even sadder."

He pouts, making me actually smile. I sit beside him on the bed and take out a piece of paper from drawer. Leonard snorts. He teases me for having printer paper there but he doesn't even know that it's for him. He always runs out and has the audacity to judge me for something I'm keeping just for him.

"You can hold a pen right?" I ask, voice as if Im talking to a child. I hold the pen out in front of him.

"Fuck off," he laughs, snatching the pen from my hands. He takes a book off of my night stand and puts the paper on top of it.