Chapter 21. Reckless Explainations

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11)"Here," I say as I pick up her shirt, "put it on

"Here," I say as I pick up her shirt, "put it on. The room gets cold soon."

"Jesus Christ..." she sticks her hand out for the red t-shirt. "Fuck fuck fuck!"

"Quiet down. People are going to think I took my day off to screw someone." I sit down on the edge of the bed. "You don't have to put it on if it hurts to. Bite down on it if you have to."

She takes the shirt and just holds it in her hands for a second, contemplating on what to do. She doesn't make a decision but just keeps it there.

"Here," I take off my shirt and hand it to her before heading over to my closet, "wear it, bite it, I don't care. Just use the other shirt to do the other option."

I grab my compressed black shirt and put it on before heading back to her. She had her shirt in her mouth and was wearing mine.

"I don't necessarily know what to do. I can't really..comfort you I guess." I watch the figure fumble to her side in pain.

I really can't do anything. I don't know what she's comfortable with or if she's about to beat the shit out of me.

I check my GYPT for the time. It was 10:23 and you know, thinking about it, that's not as late as I always thought it was.

"Try to sleep," I state, "if you don't mind, I'm going to."

She was already on one side of the bed and she's pretty small so I think we'll be fine.
I didn't get much sleep last night either and today is our day off so I don't see any reason not to take some time to get back sleep I missed.

I lay down beside her on my back and pull the blanket over us.
I genuinely hope she was comfortable but I mean, the woman is in pain so can she even get comfortable?

I close my eyes as I sigh, placing my hands on my chest.

    Quinton Newman (Rank Division 8)
"So this..small ass fucking bottle of pills..is what is going to stop Remi from going crazy?" I ask, holding the thing.

"Yup."

"What if she runs out?"

"We have plenty of those. Whenever she goes into pain like that, just give her one and wait a few hours for it to kick in."

"Meaning she's going to have more outbursts like that?" Lena asks.

"Oh, tons. Every time she heals. Whether is be herself or one of you guys."

"Oh poor child.." Zack says. "None of us asked for this, Jesus Christ."

"I'm telling you right now Zack, you guys might like having these abilities. It could do you guys some good deeds." YOLVE states. "And yeah I know. None of you guys wanted this but I mean..be thankful."