Chapter 41. Angry Fuck

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11) "Isabella," I repeat, clearing my throat

"Isabella," I repeat, clearing my throat. Remi and I let go of each other, "What are you doing here?"

"I-..mom dropped me off because a friend of hers told her that tryouts were cancelled today and they were allowing visitors so.." she looks at Remi, "I see what you're doing though."

"Is-

"What..the fuck?" Zack didn't look like he fully processed the situation.

"Dude my sister is right ther-"

"Leonard I just caught you making out with someone. Saying fuck shouldn't necessarily be your main priority right now."

"Bella don't say that word."

"Oh god.." Remi mutters as she pinches between her eyes.

"So I've been right all along!?" Zack questions loudly. "Wait so you 2 are dating? Hold up, for how long!? I've been joking around about you 2 fo-"

"Leonard how come you never told me about a girl in your letters? I find that quite insulting unless she's like one of your flings that you would constantly have over when y-"

"What!? No." I palm my forehead. "Isabella, me and Remi aren't anything official yet and she is not like one of those girl-"

"You had flings Leonard?" Remi questions, naturally crossing her arms and leaning further back on the hallway wall.

"I-. No-"

"You told me you would stop leading girls on. Dude what the h-"

"Leonard was a player here?" Zack asks slightly laughing. "Bruh, weren't you training the whole time for Zelch?"

"Oh my god!" I sigh. "Em, can you take Zack down to the dining hall? I need to talk to Isabella."

"I'm not going anywhere Lenneth the fucking fucker-"

"Can you not curse while my sister is here?!"

"OK-ay, Yeah sure Len. Zack come," Remi says, pushing herself off of the wall and taking Zack's arm.

"No," Zack states.

"I'll tell you when we got together on the way, how about that?" She asks, raising a brow.

Zack rolls his eyes and reluctantly follows Remi down the stairs. I wait for them to at least be 2 floors down before I begin talking.

"Mkay, Isabella. What do you mean mom dropped you off here?" I ask, rubbing my temple.

"Today's tryouts got cancelled and they allowed visitors today. I wanted to spend the day with you because after this, we won't see each other for another 5 months."

"Right," I go up to her and give her a hug, a hand on the back of her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to seem as if I didn't want you here."

"It's okay. How do you know that guy?" She questions immediately.