Chapter 37. HOLY SHIT.

Zack Link (Rank Division 6)"Calm the fuck down shit head!" I shout, holding the padding

"Calm the fuck down shit head!" I shout, holding the padding. "I'm trying to help you train, not letting you fuck me up!"

"Well," Leonard holds up his gloved fists, "I'm going to do both sooner or later so we can either do it all in one go, or you can make it hard on yourself."

"Bruh!" I groan, yelling like a seal almost. "Get me a new fucking partner I swear to god. There's 5 of us! It's unequal anyway."

"Lena and Remi are sparring and I'm drinking water. You got to deal with him." Quinton says on the ground.

It was around 9 or 10 at night and we were all getting tired, but Leonard just seemed to become a train within 2 hours because steam just kept coming out of the motherfucker and it did not stop.

I roll my eyes as I hold the punching pad back up to my chest.

"Go.." I mumble.

"Aw, what's with the pouty face?" Leonard teases, "I don't really like fighting with a little child."

"Bitch, I swear to god." He smirks.

"Fine."

He continues his punches, a large huff after each one. I hold the padding as tight as I can but it felt like it was slipping with each punch and soon, I'd be the punching bag. I keep readjusting and it seemed as if Leonard noticed because he toned it down a little bit.

~•~
We all sit down on the mat. No one was in the training room with us as normal and we were just chilling. Remi eventually took over for me and the guy literally said "Oh, shit. Sorry did I hurt you?" after hardly hitting her. Remi saw how he took it easy on her as well and instead of saying something, went off on him until he actually began to fight back.

"It's late," Quinton says, "are we done for the night?"

"I'd say so," I sigh, hold my elbow.  "I'm not even going to spar with Leonard unless it's in the arena and I have an excuse to actually beat him up."

"I'd love to see it." Leonard comments. "It'd be the highlight of my day."

"Leonard, you know he's a small guy. Leave him alone will you?" Remi says.

"Remi the hell?"

"What? It's true?"

"My lord," Lena says sitting up, "I'm going to bed. I'm done with hearing Zack complain about every little fucking thing."

"Okay but this time I have a valid reason. Leonard thinks its okay to beat poor little boys!" I yell.

"See?!" Remi points at me. "You fucking agree!"

"Okay," Quinton scoffs, "Lena wait up. I'm coming with you."

"Guys really?" Leonard questions as Quinton follows behind Lena. "Y'all just gonna leave like that?"