Chapter 59. A Break

Previously on The Ring Academy of 5..

Leonard Williams (Rank Division 11) "Really? Do you just keep that in your pocket?" Remi questions with a weird smile, taking the granola bar out of my hand

"Really? Do you just keep that in your pocket?" Remi questions with a weird smile, taking the granola bar out of my hand.

"I mean it's not crushed." I snort. I look out the doorway before sitting down back next to her. We had trained for a little bit before I realized that I hadn't surprised her with any foods yet.

She hesitates as she opens the wrapper, looking at it as if it was some peculiar animal that she had never seen once before in her life. Never had I ever seen that expression on her face before.

Never.

"Take your time Em." I say quietly. "We are in no rush."

"Trust me," she forces a laugh, "trust me I know."

I slightly grin and take out my GYPT. I check to see if I missed any messages before putting it down and finding myself happy that she was eating. She was eating slowly but she was still eating and that was enough.

I decide to lay down on the cold cement of my own training room. Me and Remi decided it was best for just us to be training so since she can go into my room, it was a great option.

"Are you tired?" I ask, reluctantly taking off my shirt as I was sweating immensely.

"Mm..not necessarily no. I'm probably just gonna..probably gonna read until I'm tired."

She grabs her water bottle and take a light sip before putting it right back down beside her. I put my hands under my head and relax, looking up at the ceiling. A hint of silver reflects like a popcorn ceiling, but it was simply a smooth ceiling.

It catches my attention but I ignore it and fix my eyes to Remi. I grin as she stares at me with a brow raised.

"Weird question," she says, "do you shave?"