XXV

*There is one very short smut scene a little over halfway thought the chapter. If you don't want to read it, once they are in the shower, skip till you see Hope talking!!

My eyes fluttered shut as he ran the tips of his fingers along the naked plane of my back. He traced my spine, and then drew circles over every inch of my smoothed skin. There was a light chuckle on his lips as soft sounds gave away how he was making me feel. "You know we don't have to leave," He placed a longing kiss on my shoulder, "I am more than willing to stay in bed."

"But we do have to leave at some point," I groan, "You have an important meeting later today." Reluctant to give up the feeling and warmth Dominick's body was providing, I pushed myself up onto my elbows, "And let's be honest, Hope is super excited to see me. She has been texting me non-stop since you told me you were letting her take me out. Something tells me that she will barge in here whether we are dressed or not."

"You know she should feel lucky that Sam loves her so much, and that I respect Sam enough to let her do such things."

"Please," I scoff, "If it wasn't for her, my first few weeks here would have been hell. As much as I'm sure you don't want to admit it, you kind of owe her."

"Don't let her hear that...I'll personally never hear the end of it."

A sudden knock on the door pulled out attention. Dominick gave me his wait here look, and then climbed out of bed, slipped a free blanket around his waist and answered the door. There were a few words, and then he reached for whatever the other person was holding and closed the door behind him. I pushed myself up a little more to peek at what he had. He gave me a childish grin as he got closer.

"I was thinking about some breakfast in bed."

"You really don't want me to leave this bed, do you?"

"I mean...no not really."

"Well why are you still out of bed?"

"I don't want to spill the food. That would be such a waste." Smiling brighter, Dominick placed the food tray down by my feet, dropped the sheet, and then climbed back into bed. I waited till he made himself comfortable to sit up, and then I pulled the tray in between us. He removed the top, and my stomach growled from the sight. Dominick pulled out the big guns.

Fresh, brightly colored fruit, perfectly fried eggs, slightly burnt bread, and two small plates filled with ham, sausage, and bacon, the tray had all of my favorite breakfast foods. I couldn't remember the last time that I had a morning meal like this.

"Is it bad that this look of yours is my favorite?" He whispered as he kissed me right below the ear. I shied away from him as he went in for a second kiss. Right below the ear was a definite turn on spot for me, and he loved to use it to his advantage.

I reached for the fruit, "That's funny."

"And why's that?"

"Well I thought that your favorite look was my turned on look."

"That's definitely my second favorite look...almost tied with the first one, but just not quite there," he snatched another kiss, "But the favorite combo might have to be you looking at your breakfast while I turn you on."

"Don't you have work to do?" I asked as I started separating the food onto the two spare plates, "Or could you at least let me eat some breakfast. I'm going to be drinking tonight. Do you really want me to be drinking on an empty stomach?"

"Well when you put it that way," He wrapped an arm around my waist and scooted closer, "How about we both cancel our plans for the day," I felt a hand drop between my legs as he kissed a trail towards my lips, "We can eat the food, and then I can eat you..."