A New Story

You've read Caliana's and Dominick's story. A telling of a love that turned into an obsession. A man willing to kill anyone to be with the woman he loved with his very core. And a woman, willing to betray her first love for her freedom.

Now let me introduce you to Danielle and Sebastian. Dani forced her way into Sebastian's life as children, and has created a permanent spot in his heart just for her. Their own obsessions for what the other brings in their lives has created an never ending loop that causes them to keep coming back in each other's lives. So what happens when Sebastian becomes tired of seeing Danielle walk away? Find out this coming May!

 So what happens when Sebastian becomes tired of seeing Danielle walk away? Find out this coming May!

Sneak Peak:

⚠️contains mature content. Read at your own risk.⚠️

"Oh yes," she rolled her eyes, making the simple movement as dramatic as she possibly could "I forgot, you're the big, bad, boss man now. Would you like me to bow and worship the ground you walk on? Kiss all the rings on your fingers? Call you, Your Highness?"

"There's no need to bow," I let the corners of my mouth sneak up into a smirk, "But there'd be no complaint on my end if you were on your knees in front of me."

There it was. That sassy smirk that she'd always wear when we were younger. Her eyes were lit with mischief and other dark, unholy emotions. Some days I still wonder how she didn't become as corrupt as I did. We both knew that between the two of us, she was much more of a devil then I was.

"And here I though you preferred to be on your knees..."

"For you I do." I admitted. "Only you though."

"You're buttering me up...why?"

"Maybe I just like seeing you in charge."

"I know your games, Bash. What do you want?"

"A few more weeks of your time." Actually I wanted more then just that. She was the only person outside of the family I'd ever let close to me, and I liked having that. Not to mention, she was simply fun to watch work. She was skilled in ways no one else was. And of course I would be a liar if I didn't admit her mouth worked wonders.

"I've already been here for two. I do have a job I have to return to."

"Then stay here and work for me."

"I like my job too much to take that offer."

"But your job doesn't have the benefits mine does."

"And how do you know that?"

"Oh, is your boss back home fucking you behind the scenes like I do?"

We were joking around, but if she told me he was, I know I wouldn't react in the kindest of manners. Sure, what we were doing was just fun while she was visiting, but I never liked the idea of another man touching her. Even in school, I hated when other guys would decide to flirt. One time I even as far as threatening someone who had been planning on taking her to prom. She didn't know about it, and hopefully she never found out. Who knows what she would do to retaliate.

Smirking, she pushed her self out of her chair and leaned over my desk, "You're sounding a bit jealous over there. So what if I am? Isn't this just fun between two friends?"

"You're right," I said coldly before I reached across my desk and grabbed her by the throat, pulling her so that her hips had slammed up against the edge of my desk, "Besides even if you were, I know that you don't beg for his cock like you do mine. And before you come up with a smart little remark, I will show you the difference between him and I, and I will do it without mercy."

She cracked a smile, "it's too bad you have a meeting soon."

"Oh?"

"I wouldn't mind seeing you prove to me just how different you are."

"You're quite the naughty little vixen, aren't you, Danielle."

"Only for you." She whispered, her eyes hooded with lust. She really was so naughty, and it made me hard knowing she was only this way with me.

Taking a deep breath, I dropped my hand and sat back down into my chair. Dani did the same, rubbed the spot on her neck where my hand had been.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Hurt, no. Made me wet, yes."

"How about I push back my meeting. You can sit right here on my desk," I placed my hand on the spot in front of me, "And I'll show you how to really worship someone."

"No, there's no need for that. I can take care of it myself after I leave."

"After that would you mind checking in my prisoner."

"Of course your highness." She smiled again after she pushed her self out of the chair and headed towards the doors. She stopped as her hands met the knobs, "I think I'm going to enjoy myself in your bath tub. Have a fun meeting." The doors closed before I could say anything. Danielle really was going to get it tonight. Teasing me like she has been all day. Though I wasn't too surprised. She had a thing for pushing my buttons, probably cause she was the only one who could get away with it and not suffer. Well, not in the way most people would.