XX

He opened the door slowly, guiding me in as if I was a porcelain figurine that would break. Delicious smells drew me deeper into the room, but I kept my hand in Dominick's so that I didn't wipe out.

"I can't believe you actually made me wear a blind fold."

"You used to always enjoy wearing one."

"Definitely not in the same context."

"Well, I personally think you look good with it on."

"And let me guess," I scoffed, "I'd look even better if my clothes were off and I was on the bed?"

"You said it, not me."

"Well, I will give one thing to you."

"And what is that?"

"Whatever you had the chef make, it smells delicious."

"I had a feeling you would think that."

We finally stopped. Dominick dropped my hand, and then the sound of something being moved followed. A few seconds later, I was being helped into a chair. "Can I take off my blindfold now?"

"What if I told you that I was going to feed you?"

"You want to get bitten?"

"Do you realize that sometimes you're no fun?"

"I am a big girl. I can feed myself."

"Fine," I felt his fingers pulling at the strings of the blindfold, "But I think we should keep it close by. Just to be safe."

I knew he couldn't see at this point, but I still rolled my eyes to his comment. I never really understood why he liked blindfolds so much. When we were together the first time, we usually didn't go outside of the usual, normal positions in sex. The kinkest thing we ever really did was using blindfolds, and that was only for him.

"Wait!" He stopped, the blindfold only being held up by his hands.

"Yes?"

"Is this dinner," I rubbed my suddenly sweaty palms against my jeans, "Is it...are you...is it possible that something more is going to happen?"

"I don't know," he chuckled deeply, "Are you hoping that something more will happen?"

My mouth went dry. I couldn't see what Dominick was doing with the blindfold still covering my eyes. I couldn't see what look he was wearing right now, and it was very unnerving. I always hated it for that very reason. I felt like I had no control, and while at one time, I had complete trust in the man, it wasn't that way anymore.

"W-What if I said I didn't want to do anything?"

I felt a small breath of air against the side of my throat. Goosebumps broke across every pane of my body, causing my body to shiver. I could practically feel the smile forming on Dominick's face. "The fact that you are asking that as a question, and not making it a statement, tells me you already have the answer to that. But," he finally removed the blindfold, causing my eyes to jump up his, "For right now, how about we just focus on dinner. We can talk about dessert later."

I averted my eyes a second later. I could feel my face growing red from embarrassment, but he didn't say anything about it. Instead, he placed the blindfold on the edge of the table between us, and took his seat directly across from me.

We were in the back part of the bedroom, sitting at a small table that was not there when I had woken up this morning. Three small lit candles were in the center, with a wreath of roses wrapped around them. The sight of the filled plates in front of us had my mouth watering.