//CHAPTER 25//

After school my brothers and I made our way home. I'm really thankfully my brothers didn't notice me walking and hissing in pain or limp on my way out the car because I really didn't want them asking questions. I don't think I would be able to live with myself if anything happens to my brothers or my friends. Josh and Chris threat made me scared for them. Passing my brothers who were gathered in the kitchen,  I made my way to my room, after dropping my bag on the floor I went for a bath to get their touch off me. But nothing could ever fix the pain I feel. Taking a last glance in the mirror, I reached for my razor I hid under the sink and started to cut my wrist and mh thighs. I felt so light and free. Signing in content I immediately took my bath, rinsing off the blood. After bathing I wrapped the cuts and put on my pj's and a hoddie over the top. I then flopped myself on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up from the memories of Josh and Chris doings. I will never be able to sleep peacefully now. Walking to my bathroom, I rolled up my shorts and cut a little more, placed back the bandaged and washed my face from all the dry tears. I checked the time to see it's two minutes till dinner so I made me way downstairs. Fixing my hair and my hoodie I walked into the kitchen to see my brothers deep in their conversations. Making my way to my chair I sat afer muttering a quick hello to my brothers. It wasn't too long until the maids came in with dinner. Plates with steak and roast veggies.  Just the sight and the amount made me want to throw up. They rest the plates down then left and at once my brothers dug in. What Pigs! I just sat there staring at the food I'm playing with. I'm so not in the mood to eat and I'm hoping my brothers don't notice. But lucks hardly on my side these days because Alessandro noticed me playing with my food.

"Sofia why aren't you eating?" He asked with that annoying pay - attention- to- me when- I- speak voice. But I was not in the mood for his bullshit. I just stared at him then looked back at my plate.

"Sofia didn't I just asked you a question?"

"Yes, you did actually, but who said I had to answer it."

"Why the attitude sorellina, what's wrong?" Marco asked, worry shown all over his face. I really love you bro but I'm not in the mood right now. So you can take that and shove it. But I just settled with,

"Why does everyone keep asking if I'm okay, I'm fine. I'm just not hungry now please leave me alone. " With that being said I pushed my chair back and try to leave for my room but was stopped by Alessandro.

"Non lo direi più, siediti e mangia la tua cena."
[ I would not say this again, sit down and eat your dinner. ]

"E non lo direi più, non ho fame."
[ And I would not say this again, I'm not hungry. ]

"You're really looking for punishment Sofia, just sit and eat." Alfesto but in.

"Nessuno non ha chiesto la tua opinione Alfesto." I spat out.
[ Nobody didn't asked for your opinion Alfesto.]

He looked ready to answer back but Flavio shut him up when he told me I could go to my room which earned him looks from Alessandro and Alfesto that he ignored.

"Gladly, didn't even want to be here with you guys. " And with that I left but not before missing the hurt looks Armano and Lorenzo had plastered on their faces. Throwing myself on the bed I rolled up in a ball and bawled my eyes out the third time for the day.

  Why me?

_________________________________________________________

Armano's Pov

Ouch, that last remark Sofia gave before she left hurt. I noticed while we were on our way home she was so quiet. Normally we'll all be making jokes on the way home but this time she just sat in the back, held her head down and played with her fingers. When she left the whole table fell into a deep silence as everyone just kept watching each other.

"What was that?" Lorenzo asked, hurt clearly on his face.

"I don't know," I answered back truthfully, "since in the car she wasunusually quiet and wouldn't utter a word to us,  as she came home she just left for her room."

"What do you think she's hiding from us?" Flavio askee looking at Alfesto, Lorenzo and me.

"I don't know, she was fine today in school." Alfesto answered. Now that I think of it she wasn't at lunch today. Voicing my thoughts I told the guys, "We didn't see her at lunch and when we asked her friends they said she forgot her money in her locker so she went for it."

"Do you think something could have happen to her while she went to her locker, because during lunch nobody really be in the hallways." Lorenzo asked biting lip. No one answered and we once again fell into a deep silence. I mean if something happened to her she'll tell us right?

"Boys try talking to her friends and get back at us." Marco instructed. Not feeling like eating dinner anymore, I bid my brothers good night and left for my room. As I was about to open my door I pulled back my hand and went to Sofia's room instead and open the door quietly. There she was curled up in a ball with her face wet. Was she crying? I'll make it my main priority to find out who hurt my baby sister. Pulling the covers over her, I kissed her then left for my room. Signing I jumped on my bed head first. Today was such a shit day!

  So what do you guys think hoped you enjoyed. I want to thank hectic8poet again for the lovely suggestion. Thank you Thank you Thank you soo much. Hope you guys liked. I love you guys❤

                                                                                                               ~Lots of love❤

~Stay Safe😊

* Sorry guys for only publishing and unpublishing I forgot something.