A lesson to learn

Guess who's addicted to Genshin? And who here plays Sky: COTL?? 

~·~·~·~

Terunori sat impatiently as he waited for the live feed of the final shokugeki for the day. He was quite proud and amazed at what Mitsue and Hano did. He sure recognized that way of taking on an opponent, it was your way.

You were no cheater, you were not someone who used dirty tricks. You were someone who always fights on an even battlefield.

And by even battlefields, I mean doing what the trickster does, but doing it 1000times better. And by a thousand, I really mean a thousand. The amount of money that flew on the kitchen was basically double, maybe triple of what Eizan offered.

"But it really is such a shame," Terunori snickered, tapping the edge of his seat. "In the end, all of the money was taken back."

Yup, all those millions of yens were nothing but a trap to them to agree on making them win.

"Those are sly foxes.." Terunori chuckled nervously, remembering all the times he's gone to your RS, eating whatever he wanted without being stopped. The trouble he could've gotten to if Atsue decided that he's gotten enough of him. 'Thank god I had... oh right, not anymore I guess...'

Terunori honestly felt pathetic.

"AHG!! No time for this dumb- affection shit!!" He screamed, shaking his head in stress. He's just been so lonely these past few days. He just wanted to see you again. He felt so miserable, oh so miserable. He would cry himself at night with a plushie you gave him from your first date.

He sighed, focusing back on the show.

"Oh, looks like it's starting." He hummed, watching as the show began to introduce the two students taking on the shokugeki.

{Our challenger is a second year student, as well as the president of Haute Cuisine!} The announcer said, gesturing to a student entering the stage. He looked quite nervous but still managed to stand on the stage. {Our theme for today's shokugeki, as requested by the number one student chosen by central, shall be.... HAUTE CUISINE!!}

"Oh... confident are we?" Terunori snickered at the thought of the 'number one student' choosing the president's specialty. "But whatever, if this is another Eizan bullshit, he's gonna lose either way."

{And our champion... the one who will show this student his lesson...}

Terunori leaned forward on his chair, just like when he gets picked as an imposter in Among Us, waiting for the 'best student' to be revealed and laugh at this student because they're delusional to think that they're the best student.

'(Y/N)'s better than you>:P' He thought. Yes, with the emoji to lessen the dep- nothing at all :). [RUDE >:V]

The camera slowly and dramatically started to pan in on the shadowed figure walking up the steps, their footsteps echoing on the arena. The RS president's eyes widened in shock as he saw who had stepped up.

But Terunori still could not see who the person was. They were only showing what this unknown student was seeing, like a P.O.V type of shit.

'Well whoever it is, it's a fucking tree.' Terunori thought, seeing the height difference between the camera and the RS president. [*laughs*]

{Our best student!! Is none other than... (L/N)(Y/N)!!}

The moment Terunori heard your name, he nearly fell on the floor face first. He would've kissed the ground if it wasn't for his reflexes, making his stand up within a second.