Central

Why am I learning about the law and all that legal and illegal shit when I'm studying pastry, confectionery, and baking???

~·~·~·~

"So... it's Eizan's first Shokugeki today...." Terunori muttered as he stared at his phone, a picture to be more precise. It was the last picture he took of you before you suddenly got away by your mother. "Who is he gonna be going up against?"

"Uh... Kabutoyama Tetsuji, from Skewer RS..." One of his RS members replied with a nervous tone. "And...."

"And?" Terunori raised a brow, not really having patience these past few days. Not seeing you is making him quite grumpy. He was so ready to commit kidnapping just a few days ago, giving the excuse that he was bored out of his mind and needed you to liven things up. But of course, he was stopped by his RS members. "Go on. Who's the other one?"

"Um...." One of them mumbled, nervous, and almost scared to utter the name. "I-It's... Mitsue Amabi... from Sweets and Pastry RS...."

"...." Just hearing the name made Terunori nervous. He's known Eizan long enough to know what that four-eyed clown had in plan. "Give me my iPad."

With a nod, one of them rushed to give the device to their president, and with just a few seconds, Terunori already got inside the School's application and into the live feed to the Shokugeki. There wasn't anyone there yet.... But there were two live shows scheduled for today...

"Who is it...?" He asked himself, clicking on the information, hoping to find out more about the live show. But there was nothing there. Just 'Shokugeki 2. Central's number one student V.S. Western Cuisine RS.' 'Central's top student.... It's not anyone in the elite ten for sure... maybe a third year?'

"Uh, Chief." Terunori was cut out of his thoughts when he was given a tap on the shoulder. "There's someone here to see you..."

"Who is it?" He asked, his voice getting a bit impatient. He's starting to get worried about this unknown student. If they were hand picked by the director himself, then they're bound to be good. And if he was to be paired up with this person... would he beat them? Well, of course, he's Terunori Kuga, duh. But with how Eizan works... there's no telling if this person won't do the same as Eizan. "If they're not important, then send them out. I don't have time for anyone, I'm busy-"

"Well, that's just rude, ain't it?"

"I believe that a talk is needed between us, Kuga Terunori boy."

"Oh you two are being too strict. Stop acting scary when you're just a little pudding splattered on the ground."

That voice, that nickname, that harsh and stinging burn of words.... Oh boy, did he miss hearing them.

"WHAT?! Why are you guys here?!" Terunori exclaimed, turning his head to meet with the family members of the (L/N) family. Yvon, Masafumi and Cécil were here, with the five guards behind them that Terunori always sees following you around. There were two people that he did not recognize on the back.

"Rude." Yvon grumbled, crossing his arms in annoyance. "I'm here to pay a visit you dumb dummy head!"

'Dumb dummy head? Even mammie can do better than you. Pathetic.' Terunori thought, giving the adult man an empty look that screamed disappointed.

"Enough of this bickering," Masafumi cut through. "Kuga Terunori, boy, I'm sure you already know what event is going to be taking place?"

"Yeah, I know." Terunori replied, slightly leaning his chair back while the group also sat down. "Eizan's gonna be going up against someone, which I know is already going to be win for him. Hmph, all he can do is manipulate money, there's no way the students are going to win. This Shokugeki is hopeless. The only people who might be able to snatch a score is either me and Mitsue."