Missed calls

Story time!

I was locked in the freezer by my group mate during classes. I was there banging on the thick ass metal door for like 2 minutes until they could finally hear me 🌚🌚

~•~•~•

Innocent little (Y/N), she was the cute and spoiled young lady of the (L/N) family.

She was born from (L/N)(M/N), the only daughter of the family, and the oldest. She was a great person, really. She went to Totsuki and was talented enough to land her the second seat.

And when she graduated, she followed in her parent's footsteps and became quite known, but only for a while...

"Mommy!" The little child cheered, reaching for her mother. (M/N) smiled widely, picking up her daughter. "Mommy, will you and daddy be for my birthday this time?"

"Hmm... it's a secret!" (M/N) answered with a cheeky grin, giving the little girl a kiss. "But mommy promise that you'll get your gift!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"..." Silence. It was very silent. Obviously, since you were alone in the room. Duh.

You used to love silence, it was the one thing you couldn't get after meeting Terunori, he was there at every turn, it was sometimes creepy to see him suddenly standing there, you almost threw the hot caramel at his face once.

But now, silence is what you despised the most. The silence and the small present on the table gave you an eerie feeling. That present that your mother gave you before leaving for Hokkaido.

You sighed, reaching for the box wrapped in a (E/C) ribbon, your mother's favorite color, and slowly opened the item.

A pair of earrings.

Another material gift from her. [*connects dots*]

'I'll put it with the others then.' You closed it back and placed it on the corner of the table, not a bit concerned for it. You've gotten a lot of those things from her. So many gifts that it was impossible to count. "What is it, senpai?"

"Ah, (Y/N)-chan, you found me..." Kobayashi entered the room, wrapped around a very warm coat, despite the heater already blasting. "What are you doing here? Don't you want to see the first years doing their exam?"

"No." You answered plainly, walking over to the window, watching as some of the more lucky students get on a car, some of the faces you can recognize from what used to be your RS. "The exams are rigged, there's no fun in it."

"Geez, I thought you were on Central's side?" She asked with a pout, poròsely using 'central' rather than 'our'. Even she didn't like Central, she was only here to be by her friend's side. "But still, you're right, this exam and everything that Azami's doing is all shit."

"Yes. Azami is shit." You nodded with a straight face, making the older girl stifle in a laugh.

"I'm surprised you're still here tho." She added, standing beside you. "Here I thought that you wouldn't let anyone touch your empire, you basically owned the school, so why did you follow Central?"

"..." no answer.

"Is it because of your parents?" Her question made you flinch slightly, turning to her and gave her a warning to look to stop. "(Y/N)-chan, I know everything that goes on in the world of celebrity chefs, you know. My family is quite known to be quite the hound dogs when it comes to the gossip of the filthy rich."