Back

As the days pass by, so does your summer vacation. And before long, you and Teru had to go back to Tokyo. It made your mammie sad that you would be going away so soon, right after being able to talk too. But you assured her that she could come to your RS and she would be served the best of the best.

She also seemed to have been very attached to Teru and his RS members. They got souvenirs from your home. Like the honeybees you've been taking care of there. Yes, you have a beehive there. You don't use it to profit, you give those honey to the workers. But you really wanted to charge Teru. He was rich anyway.

And so, you stepped out of the car, in front of you was the entrance to the school. Your school.

"(Y/N)~" Your uncle called from the car's driver's seat. "Can you tell uncle goodbye~"

You groaned, already hating that you're gonna have to be living with this dork uncle of yours. But it's not like you can hate on him. "F-fine... See you later."

With that, you walked away. And your uncle was as happy as he can be.

As you walked through the campus, you could hear people murmuring about being excited and nervous. Well, it was a special event. The Autumn Elections.

Just hearing about it brought so many good memories of your first year. Your favorite one would be watching as Eizan got defeated by your creation. Ah, youth. That was last year. Oh how you wish you could see that face again, now you can't even see him loose thanks to his position.

'Maybe I should've taken the seat position...' You thought, thinking back to when the school offered you the seventh seat. You declined, obviously. You didn't have time to work for the elite ten when you had your RS to take care of. It took the teachers by surprise, like, super surprised. 'Apparently, I'm the first student in Totsuki to decline a position in the elite ten...'

"(Y/N)-chin!!" That cheery voice called out. You stopped in your tracks, waiting for him to catch up to you. People already gathering around to see the eighth seat, people murmuring again. "You didn't wait for me!! You said we would walk together!!"

He pouted, scolding you like a little kid. But you chuckled, offering a hand. And he sure as hell was happy to take it.

"You're a real tease, aren't you, making your boyfriend wait alone." He said. There was a heavy silence in the hall as they heard what came out of his mouth. It made you groan in annoyance, knowing the commotion this was going to make.

"Teru, I told you that I needed to talk to Mitsue about something." You said with a sigh. On the outside, you might look annoyed, but on the inside, 'Goddammit he's so adorable.' Your thoughts and actions contradict a lot. "Anyway, want to come?"

"Sure!" He cheered and you two walked off. He had a huge grin on, as you two walked. He looked back to see the students stunned in the hall. He stuck his tongue at them and waved goodbye, laughing at the chaos he did.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Mitsue!! Hano!! We're here!" Kuga exclaimed as he opened the door to your RS, completely ignoring the fact that he was intruding. But you were here anyway.

Everyone inside gasped in horror as the eighth seat marched in, going to the lounge with you right behind him. Holding hands. Finger intertwined. With you holding in a smile. ":C" They said while the others went to get your vice president and the treasurer.

"Can you not cause a commotion whenever you get here." You said, sitting right beside him on the couch. He sat like he owned the place. It was annoying. You slapped his foot that was cross legged. "Put your feet down. This isn't your house."