💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝

Ah yes, Valentine's Day, the day of love and all that bullshit.

"Where the fuck is the ganache?!" Everyone in the kitchen feared for their lives and they began to scurry about, searching for the missing ganache for the past thirty minutes. [Gordon Ramsey]

You see, nearing Valentine's day might be a day where you can make big cash, but it is also one of the most frustrating days for your RS. So many goddam orders, calls here, calls there, orders here, orders there,  it was truly a stressful day.

And to add to that...

"What do you want?" You growled, turning to face Terunori who was trying to close the doors to the kitchen and sneak away. 

"N-nothing..." He chuckled nervously, frozen in place as he shuddered under your sharp glare. He gulped, feeling a snake coiling around his neck. "I-I just wanted to stop by! But it looks like you're busy!! I'll get-get going now. BYE!" 

With that, he shut the door close, leaving you confused while the others kept on searching for the goddam ganache. 

"I found it!" 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"The empress is... really stressed huh..." One of the first years said to Yase with a worried sigh, seeing you tempering the chocolate, and right at the day before Valentine's too. 

"I heard from the senpais that Valentines and White day are one of the most stressful days..." Yase explained, a frown on her face. "I heard that last year was much more stressful, especially with all the school changes and that." 

"Poor girl..." They sighed. But their worries soon increased when they heard the clatter of the scrape. "Are you okay?!" 

"I'm fine..." You groaned, picking up the now dirty scrape and tossing it on the sink. "What are you all doing just standing there? We have a lot of chocolates to make today, tomorrow's Valentine's Day, move or we won't be able to do jack shit today." 

"...yes..." 

They worried about your health. You were quite the workaholic, and they know that pretty well with the Halloween and Christmas parties. You've been so overworked that you looked like you could faint at any second now. 

They knew a bit of why you were doing that.

One was to probably make up for the troubles you caused during the Azami administration.

And two... was to distract yourself. February 14, after all, was your dear mother's birthday.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Oh, Terunori?" Yvon asked in confusion as he saw the familiar boy enter his shop with quite a worried look. Yvon turned to his co-workers, asking to be alone with the boy for a bit. "What's wrong? I'm about to close up shop, if you wanted something, you could've just texted me." 

"No... it's just..." Terunori scratched the back of his head, thinking of ways to phrase his words to this very protective uncle. But it seems like things were a bit tamer after that happened. "I'm worried that (Y/N)'s overworking herself. I know that events like these are a real pain in the ass, especially for her, but I think she's going a bit too far." [That?? What that? K1, what is that?]

"Ah... so (Y/N) didn't tell you?" He asked, placing on his jacket and leaving the store, leaving the rest of the closing to his workers. He made his way to the car, Terunori following after him. "Tomorrow isn't just Valentine's Day for (Y/N), rather, for us."