Up all night

That title 👁👄👁
-KAZU2

~•~•~•~

The finals were today. And you really had no energy to go. Sure it would be fun to watch, but you really had zero energy to go. You've been too busy with things lately. Not only your RS but also outside business.

"Here, hot chocolate." Hano said as she placed the cup of hot chocolate on your desk. "The finals are later today, are you going?"

"No... I don't feel like going..." You said, raising your head and taking the cup of chocolate, enjoying the warmth. "I'm just going to watch from my room..."

"Do you want me to tell them to prepare it?"

"Please..." You answered, taking a sip of the warm treat.

Ah right, of course. Lemme explain. On the second floor of your RS, not only is your office and personal kitchen there, but it also has rooms. There are a total of five rooms. One for the president, another for the vice, and the other for the treasurer. Two rooms separated by gender and it's quite big to accommodate about six to eight students. They use futons.

And as for the personal rooms, it's just like a normal room. It was quite small compared to your normal room, but it was all you could do with this space.

'I want to sleep...'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Terunori made his way to your RS to pick you up and go to the arena with you. But as he made his way to the large forest, he was met with the RS members leaving. He greeted them with his usual face and was finally met with the big three of your circle.

Well, minus you.

"Where's (Y/N)?" He asked the two third years.

"Ah, the empress was tired so she's resting in her room." Hano answered. Teru asked what room. "On the second floor. Go help her out." The two waved goodbye and left Terunori alone.

'Hm, she must be tired...' He thought as he continued on his path.

After a short while, he finally arrived at the building. For the first time in a while, it was quiet. There was no sound of people running around or the sounds of people screaming about the whereabouts of their items.

Honestly, this place was more hectic than his own RS. At least everyone in his place knows where is where and whose is whose. Or maybe it was because they all looked the same that they just went with it.

'It's so quiet... almost scary...' He thought as he hurriedly made his way inside. The outside was quite eerie now that the sun had set. Yes, there were lampposts, but it still looked creepy.

He made his way to the second floor and began to explore. In all his times he's been here, he never really went anywhere other than your office, the guest rooms on the third floor and the first floor. The second floor was quite spacious than the other floors. He already passed the changing rooms and the lockers. Along with your office.

He also saw your kitchen. Which was quite impressive. Various tools and items were on display. There were even some special items that he doesn't know the use of.

But after playing around, he finally found your room. It was quite obvious with the sign on the door.

"(Y/N)..." He knocked on the door and waited for an answer. But there wasn't any. He tried opening and it was surprisingly opened. 'Girl- you need to lock your doors.'