Tea party

Not my class ignoring the fire alarm just to make sure the mousse doesnt melt. And yes I am alive. [You got the wrong priorities.]

~•~•~•~

Takumi gulped as he came out of the kitchen, holding a dish in his hands to present to his examiner. He needed to make something that would appetize the fifth seat. If he doesn't, then he can kiss his place in Totsuki goodbye.

But still, this fifth seat seemed to be... different from those who he faced with the rebels.

Of course, she would be different, this was the only (L/N)(Y/N), there was no one in the world that was like you.

He knows who you were, hell, you might've met once or twice on campus, but he never had the chance to talk with you, because there really wasn't any reason for it. He has however tasted what kind of creations comes out of your so-called empire, and he sure as hell tasted heaven in such a small, yet expensive dessert.

"The dish I prepared consists of-" He began to explain his dish, telling you every single detail of the meal he prepared.

Truly, this boy shined with talent. His specialty was Italian cuisine and truly showed in his cooking.

"Bon appetit." He said, giving you a small nervous bow. You can tell just how much he was panicking on the inside.

This was his only chance. If he doesn't get through this, then everyone, every single one of their friends was going to be expelled and Totsuki will be in the hands of-

"It's delicious."

"Eh?"

"Didn't you hear me?" You asked with a sigh, crossing your legs for the hell of it. "I said it was delicious. You pass."

"EEEEHHHH???????" His jaw snapped open at your words. He was completely shocked he was still saying 'ehh' for some reason. If he runs out of oxygen, hopefully, there's someone who knows how to do that CPR thing. "That easy?! For real?!?"

"Didn't you hear what Kobayashi-senpai said?" You stood up, walking up to the door with a smirk. "Make me say it was 'delicious' and you pass. And what you made truly was a magnificent dish, Takumi-san. Keep up the good work."

He still stood there, frozen and shocked that he just passed this test that he's been stressing about. Did he really just make something that great or were you just taking pity on him???

But then again, this is you we're talking about.

You had never lied about a single dish in your entire life.

If it was shitty, it was shitty.

If it was delicious, then it really was delicious.

Aldini Takumi passes to the next round.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Mhm, thank you for your help." You ended the call, placing your phone back in your pockets as you made your way to where Yukihira's test was taking place. You already knew what the outcome was going to be like. [Whomst????]

From the very beginning, Hayama was bound to lose. He was cooking without meaning, and for a chef, that is the worst to happen.

That feeling of having no one to cook for is a painful feeling. You yourself have never gone through that, but you know someone does.

Plus, Hayama was in his emo phase and you honestly wanted to just give him a slap across the face. During the trip here, you were unlucky enough to be seated next to him, and he was mumbling and grumbling underneath his breath.