Payback

Back to school again. Everyone in your RS passed, none of them failed even though nearly half of the second years dropped. There are less than 300 second years in Totsuki. And your group passed with flying colors.

But... thanks to that test, you got a drop in your budget and that shit's still not leaving you. You honestly want to march in the elite ten building and demand for payment, but even you can't do that. You would ask your grandfather but that would be abusing your power. But... technically... they do owe you...

{Do not abuse your power (Y/N). You should learn how to share.}

You throw your phone on the sofa after reading your grandfather's reply to your whole ass essay of a message. "'Learn to share' my ass! I worked my ass off to get those lands and have people grow them! I worked day and night finding only the best fertilizers and the best teachers to teach my members how to grow them! I even used my own money! You're supposed to be our sponsor!"

You took deep breaths, calming yourself after ranting and crying about how it's totally unfair. "Kuga..." You smirked, taking your phone clicking on Kuga's number.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Chief, you have a call!" One of the members exclaimed, calling for their leader.

Kuga was cooking something, "Hang up! I'm busy!"

"It said 'Empre-"

"Well why didn't you say so!" Kuga immediately snatched the phone away and left the kitchen. "Hello, (Y/N)-chin! Didn't expect you to be calling me! We can hang out now, our work is totally finished-"

{Come to my RS. Bring Nene, Isshiki and that one guy the money fetish.}

Kuga wasn't able to give a reply as the line suddenly got off. "Hmph, the first time ever calling me and she hangs up just like that!" He complained, messaging the three other people you told him to go with. "I wonder what's up... to call four seats so suddenly-" He paused, remembering the events of their exam. "Ah.. I see now..."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I wonder why (L/N) would call us all of a sudden?" Isshiki asked as he walked along with Nene, Kuga, and Eizan beside him. "Do you guys have any ideas?"

"No idea." Nene answered plainly, fixing her glasses.

"Still, I'm surprised you all came..." Isshiki added, looking at their group. "You guys barely come out of your kitchen. Or office." Everyone seemed to flinch and turn away by his words.

'I wasn't going to come but did so anyway. I just saw my head fall off when I blinked.' Eizan thought, looking around the forest. "Still, she managed to get this much in Totsuki..."

"It surprised me at first too! It took me three hours to find where their HQ was!" Kuga said with a cheer on his voice, remembering the shit they went through to find the building. "I swear this place is not on earth anymore!"

After their silent walk, the group finally made it in front of a building, the smell of sugar and chocolate filling their noses, there was even a sharp scent of orange dancing along the air. Isshiki stepped forward and was about to knock but the door magically opened.

"Welcome, everyone, to our RS." People from inside greeted them as they lined up, bowing politely. Isshiki, Nene, and Eizan were surprised by the sudden greeting. Kuga was already used to it.

"Welcome, thank you for coming all the way despite your busy schedule." A guy with pink fluffy hair approached with a friendly smile, wearing the school uniform minus the vest. "I'm Mituse Amabi, I'm the vice president of Pastry and Sweets RS. Please follow me upstairs to our meeting."