Shokugeki

Ehe I'm back ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I am finally free from the shackles of school. But my dumbass failed two classes, missed a total of three exams and now I gotta make up for this whole week. Someone please kill me. I just did 5 exams within two hours and a half without studying (✿❛◡❛)🔫

[Welcome back bitch I've been waiting]

~·~·~·~

"Man... it's been a while..." Hano hummed in delight as she and the others left the van, staring at the hotel in front of them. "This place hasn't changed a bit."

"Well, it's Totsuki Resort, always in tip top shape." Mitsue commented, fixing his scarf to cover up his neck. They rushed here in a hurry, so he had no time to return home to get his favorite winter fit. "Now then, everyone, are the ingredients okay?"

"Everything's fine, not a single one ruined or turned bad!" One of the second years answered with a salute.

Yep. Everyone was here, and here for one reason only.

Just a few days ago, Mitsue received a call from their one and only empress.

{Mitsue. I'm going to do a shokugeki with my mother. Bring me ingredients from our farm and from the (L/N) family residence.}

Those were the only orders he got and then you suddenly hung up. But then again, those little words were enough to motivate the whole RS. They respected you and admired you, to them, you were the only one they wanted to lead them.

Even Mitsue and Hano think so.

Mitsue and Hano prepared everything within little time, but they did a very good job, if they say so themselves. They're used to working under pressure, and gaining all these ingredients in little time was nothing.

The Moon Banquet Festival when you were in first year was a lot more chaotic.

Also, all expenses were covered by the (L/N) family.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You sat alone on the balcony, trying to relax your nerves. Tomorrow, the last part of this whole exam is going to begin. And as for you...

"Please join us!!!" Yukihira begged, basically on his knees trying to recruit you before you all boarded the train. "Please!! I am begging the great and powerful empress of Totsuki to join this peasant on his journey to bring down the tyrant! PLEASE!"

You took a sip of your warm tea, a special winter brew made by Mitsue himself a few months ago. It's calming and also really brings out the comfort of a warm fireplace.

"PLEASEEEE!"

You sighed, placing your cup on the table, looking over to Yukihira on the ground with a frown. You couldn't help but pity the poor guy since he's here beginning his life out while Terunori was by the door observing everything with a smirk.

"Yukihira."

"YES!" The boy beamed, standing up immediately, excited to hear your answer. You see, the one who recommended him to get you was none other than Terunori, and the rest since one, you hate central, two, you were one of the most talented students that the elite ten are even scared of. "So, anyways, I've already thought of how this group battle is going to be. I thought that maybe we can-"

"I'm not doing the team shokugeki." You said, completely breaking his whole plan and his whole future with your refusal. "Plus, you do realize that I'm still technically the fifth seat, right?"