Refund

This is like a .5 of last chapter :D
[There's a lot of... se... tension in this one...]

~•~•~•~

The birds are chirping and Terunori finally awoke. A loud gasp left his mouth as he looked around the room as he remembered last night.

"(Y/N)?" He called, looking for you. You weren't on the bed, but he did hear the sounds of footsteps from outside.

"What?" You asked as you opened the door, peeking inside, wondering what kind of panic attack your boyfriend got I to this time. "It's already 6. Get up and go fix yourself on the bathroom."

"What bathroom?" He asked, standing up tot ako his shirt from the wall. Only then did he realize that your shirt was also gone. "When did you even change??"

You groaned, fully opening the door. But once you did, his face burst into different shades of red as he covered his eyes.

"WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING YOUR SKIRT?! PUT SOMETHING ON!!" He screamed as he composed himself.

You sighed, going over to the nightstand and took your phone, checking the time and the message your grandpa sent.

"Teru, we don't have time." You said, taking his hand and leading him down the hall to the bathroom. "We have a reservation in Totsuki resort so you better hurry up."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"WHY ARE YOU IN HERE TOO!?!" Terunori exclaimed as he exited the bath, surprised to see you brushing your teeth on the sink, the only thing covering you was your shirt. He just finished taking a shower, you see. And yes, there are bathrooms here too. 

"Oh shut up... it's early..." You groaned, turning back to the mirror to finish up brushing your teeth. "And hurry up already, school's gonna start later on." 

"IT'S STILL TWO HOURS BEFORE SCHOOL!!" He screamed, his face red as he scurried off to take his clothes from the rack. He went turned around as he hurriedly put on his pants. "Why are you so- so you!?" 

You rolled your eyes, ignoring the boy as you spew out the water. You took out your lipstick and placed a layer on your lips, still ignoring Terunori's ranting about you going inside his personal Buble and that you should stop before your grandfather misunderstands something. 

"I want a refund." You said, turning around to face the boy who still had water dripping from his hair and into his chest, then to his abs. You could look at him for hours and not get bored. 

"Stop staring!" He exclaimed, covering his body like a maiden. "And what do you mean refund!?" 

"Exactly what I mean." You said with a shrug. "Where's the Teru that shamelessly slammed against the couch. And even went as far as going to my p-" 

"ENOUGH!" He cut you off, his face as red as the velvet cake you made a few days ago. You smirked, standing next to him. He flinched when your chest was with his, well, his face was nearly there too since he's a midget. "W-what?" 

You didn't answer him and just cupped his face with your hands, leaning down to his level, letting your pink-tinted lips meet his. He was surprised at first, but still, he accepted the kiss as he closed his eyes, his hands going around your waist, pulling you closer. 

You let him do what he wanted and let him take control. You stepped back until your felt the sink right behind you. Terunori raised you up, making you it's n the sink, his right hand gently carresing your waist and going down to your thighs. His hand went higher until he felt the garment of your undergarment. 

"Feeling brave, are we?" You teased as he moved from your lips to your ears, nibling on it lightly. You shivered, making him chuckle, his breath kissing your skin so gently, a sweet sound leaving your lips.

"Can't I play too?" He whispered, peppering your neck with kisses before he met wit your eyes. "What's wrong with that?" 

You smirked, letting your feet swing on the air. You let your finger trace his chest, then down his body. 

"Grandpa's waiting."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"My little (Y/N)!!"Your grandfather cheered as he finally saw you arrive at the restaurant. He immediately ran to you, giving you a hug. "I'm so glad to see you!! I heard from the Ats-" He paused the moment he realized that Terunori was right behind you. "Ahem. I mean- welcome. Come and join me in breakfast."

"Thank you, grandfather." You said with a light chuckle, taking Teru's hand and leading him to the table, ignoring your grandpa's juding eyes on your boyfriend. 

"Here, let me help you." Terunori said as he took your chair and helping you sit down. Masafumi still eying his every move.

"My, what a gentleman, Teru~" you commented with a small smirk. He laughed awkwardly, almost falling off when he sat down. "Oh dear... are you alright? Did you not sleep well? Maybe I really shoudl've let you use Atuse-san's room rather than sleeping with-"

"AHAHAHA!! BREAKFAST!" Terunori cut you off, clapping his hands like a seal, Masafumi eyeing him with suspicion. "Ha ha ha."

"Hm..." Masafumi hummed as she watched you chukle while Terunori awkwardly. "Did you two... have premartial in-"

"AHH!! Waiter! The menu please!" Terunori cut him off with a red face, ammking you snicker with how nervous he was acting. 

'honestly... from that to this...' You thought with a smile. 'What a stupid boy... well, guess this is my stupid boy now.'

|| A.N ||

Just a short chapter that I pulled out of my ass since I still don't have the next one prepared. I'm sorry but it might take a while. Updating everyday is very hard. I'm jugling three sotries at the moment... sorry...
゜゜('O') ゜゜。