Date

IT'S HERE AAAHH!!! [AAAHHH]

~·~·~·~

Chatter all around as you and Teru stood in front of the festival. It was so filled with life and festivities. People were everywhere, chatting, buying food, or selling. It was a place you've never been before.

A summer festival. [AH- NEMI VIBES]

Despite living in Japan, you have never been allowed to go to one. It was completely unthinkable to go to these places. Plus, you never really had that much interest in these anyway. Cause if you wanted food, you could get it. If you wanted a fireworks show, you would have it in your estate.

"Woah... This is the first time I've been to one of these..." You muttered as you held into Teru's sleeve, as to not get lost in the crowd.

"It was good that I chose this place then!" He cheered, taking your hand off and holding it in his, making your heart skip a beat. "I didn't think you'd actually wear a yukata..." He muttered, examining you. You were about to say something but he beat you to it. "You look... great..."

Your words suddenly got stuck on your throat as you avoided his gaze. You weren't gonna lie, you did try your best to look presentable for tonight. And it seems like Terunori did so too. He wore a dark blue yukata, even as far as wearing geta, much like you did. Although it may be because it could add a bit to his height.

"And you don't look so bad yourself, Teru." You said with a smile.

"Of course- wait..." He paused, squinting his eyes at your little smirk. "Was... was that a compliment or not?"

"Take it as you will, Teru, take it as you will."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Here you go. Have this." Terry said as he handed you an apple candy he brought a while ago. "What? Don't you like sweet things?"

"Oh, thanks." You said, taking the candy from him. You took a bite, well, what your teeth could from the hard candy. 'It's sweet... too sweet...' You thought. But despite what you said, you found yourself liking the candy apple a lot. "It's not bad..."

"That's good to hear!" He cheered, standing close to you, taking hold of your hand that was holding the candy. "Let me have a bite!" Without much of a warning, he turned the apple and took a bite from where you took yours. And when he did, a face of displeasure was on his face. "Eugh... it's too sweet... you said it wasn't bad!"

"Oh stop being whiny, you were the one who picked it in the first place." You said, flicking his forehead lightly with a smirk. "Plus... I only said it was nice..." 'Because you gave it to me... I didn't want to hurt your feelings... poor you have to entertain a precious like me.'

"Oi. I know that face you're making." He said with a frown as he glanced at your smug face.

"Oh shut up and lemme enjoy this."

The night continued one with you and Teru looking around, buying food from stalls and him complaining about how they lacked flavor or that it's overcooked, you know, usual eighth seat stuff.

You, on the other hand, enjoyed the food that you never thought that you would enjoy. You even played a few games and won a lot of games. Expect for those who are rigged. You honestly wanted to call your grandpa to complain and have him take down the place. But you wouldn't do that. You were a lady, not a brat.

"Fuck everything. I'm calling grandpa." You spat as you gave up on the shooting game after you and Teru competed on who would be the best shooter.