Words

You are (L/N)(Y/N), the young miss of the (L/N) family. You grew up as a pretty little princess, given everything you wanted. You didn't lift a finger to get what you wanted. Just a glance at something and you were given it. Your clothes were of high quality and only from brands that suited your tastes. Even your toys were handmade based on what you wanted.

Your food only consists of the highest quality ingredients and made only by the best chefs' recognized by your grandfather. And as a culinary family, you too wanted to take on that path.

So you grandfather trained your palate. Everything that went into your mouth was controlled. Spicy food was one of those things.

You are a patissier. You loved the sweet and soft taste of sweets. You loved that calming and happy feeling you get when you make and eat them.

So spicy food was your natural enemy.

'Ugh... I don't wanna eat this..' YOu thought to yourself as you watched the hell on earth with horror in your eyes. You could not bear spicy food. You made sure not to show the disgust in your face since your dear Teru made this. But you still do not get along with spicy food.

You glanced over at your grandfather who examined the food. He took a few of the food and placed some on his plate. He took his eating chopsticks and ate the chicken that's been coated red from the chili oil. It made you want to cry.

Everyone watched in anticipation as Masafumi judged the food, Teru more anxious than he was earlier. He knew that his creation was good. He was confident. But for some reason, this one seemed more important than the usual food he's made.

"Hm..." Masafumi hummed. Then, he opened his eyes, his long-ass eyebrow blowing away. "SPICY!!! BUT SO GOOD!! I can't stop eating!!" As he talked, it looked like flames were spewing out of his mouth. "As expected of you, boy!"

Cécil and the others clapped at Teru's achievement of having your grandfather admit that it was good. He doesn't give compliments to just anyone. Now that the judging has ended, everyone began to take their turns taking food, chatting happily as they do.

And then, it was your turn.

"Ah, I completely forgot." Yvon spoke up, gaining your grandparents' attention. They too smiled awkwardly, forgetting the important issue on the table. The Kuga family were all confused. "Well... (Y/N)... she doesn't eat spicy food."

Everyone turned to you to see you not even having food on your plate. Everyone suddenly felt bad. You couldn't eat the food. Teru especially felt bad, he cooked everything here but you couldn't eat any.

'I should've asked her for her preferences!!' He thought as he sneaked a peek at your grandfather, thinking he might be mad. But he seemed sad rather than mad.

"Uh... Ange... Mamie will cook for you." Cécil offered. "It won't take-"

You raised your hand, motioning her that it was fine. You shakily hold the chopstick in your hand, willing yourself to at least taste what Terunori made! It would be rude if you didn't. And you were a proper lady.

"H-hey, (Y/N)-chin... you don't need to eat-"

You sighed, placing your hand up again in anger. 'I can eat this. I'll be fine.'

You gulped as you took a piece of spicy braised ribs, made by a special mix made by Terunori himself and placed it on your plate. You changed chopsticks. You raised the food in your lips, already smelling the strong smell of the spice it's making you feel suffocated.

'Come on me... it's just a piece of food. I can do this. I've tasted weirder food in my life...' You thought to yourself, remembering the various places your grandpa used to take you on and made you eat so many exotic foods. 'He he... this is fine. It's fine...'

You gulped, preparing for your ultimate end.

'It's fine...' You repeated. And so, you ate the food.

The moment the food made contact with your tongue, you could already feel the fire exploding your mouth. It was so spicy that it fucking hurts to the bone. But still, it was so delectable and mouth-watering that you couldn't stop eating it.

Like a devil whipping you yet still not wanting it to stop. And that devil happened to be dear little Terunori.

"So... how was it..?" Terunori asked in anticipation, leaning over to you, watching as your whole face reddened, your eyes tearing up. "You're okay.... Right? (Y/N)-chin..."

"...Teru... It's too spicy... I don't like it." You whined, covering your burning mouth. "I want honey... mamie... I don't like it..." You cried, calling for your dear grandma whose eyes were wide in surprise, along with your grandpa and uncle. "I don't like it..."

"Ta-Tanaka!!" Cécil exclaimed, out of her trance. "Go get the honey!! Hurry!" The man nodded and went to the kitchen.

She stood up, along with Masafumi and Yvon. They stood around you with tears in their eyes, taking you in a group hug. Even Terunori was surprised by it.

You spoke.

"Terunori, what did you do!?" Naori whispered to her son.

"I didn't do anything!" Terunori fired back. "She's just... back..."

"AH!! MAMIE I NEED THE HONEY NOT HUGS!!" YOu exclaimed loudly, trying to get away from their hold. "TANAKAAA!!!"

Terunori was surprised by the sudden attitude you had. But he could guess why you were like this. Tanaka ran back to the dining room, giving you a spoonful of honey. And everything was solved.

"Honestly! What were you thinking making spicy food without thinking of the customer!" You scolded Terunori, your grandma and grandpa more than surprised to see what you were doing. "I thought you were a chef!? A chef knows their customers! They don't make food just because!"

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, (Y/N)-chin!!" He cried, putting up his hands in defense. "I'm sorry! I won't do it again!! Please forgive me, my empress!!"

You crossed your arms, as well as your legs as you gave him a smug look. "Good thing you know who you're talking to, midget."

"Hey!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Dinner was... chaotic. It was far from that formal dinner you were expecting. But at the end of the night, the Kuga couple left for the night, leaving Terunori behind. Yvon and Masafumi also left, Yvon cried as he was dragged away by his father. He kept saying he wanted to talk to you first, but Masafumi said to give you a bit more time to return to your normal self before chatting up.

Cécil made you dinner so you could eat with them. The best dinner you could ever have.

"So, (Y/N)-chin. Mamie wanted to know if you were going to-AAAAHHH!!" Terunori exclaimed loudly as he entered your room. His eyes were filled with horror as he saw you pulling off your lashes. "WHY ARE YOU TAKING OFF YOUR EYELASH!?"

You raised a brow, wondering if this boy was being for real.

"This is... this is a fake eyelash." You said, giving him the most confused look you've ever had. You rolled your eyes as you continued to get rid of the light make-up you did for the night. "What were you going to ask?"

"U-uh... right..." He chuckled awkwardly, scratching his cheek. You noticed that he had his collar open, already exhausted from wearing it. He looked pretty... hot. "Mamie was asking if you were feeling okay..." He stood right behind you, watching curiously as you got rid of your make-up. "How long does it take to put them..."

"Quite a lot." You replied, finishing up your face clean up. "And I'm... fine..." You said with a slight sigh. And Terunori noticed that sigh. "I just... feel... weird... I don't know..."

Terunori placed his hands in your cheeks, making you look up to him. You were confused as to what this weird monkey was doing, but your question was soon answered when his lips made contact with your forehead.

"Hey, (Y/N)-chin. Go on a date with me." 

[I'TSHAPPEING!!!]