- END -

The mansion was cheerful and filled with life. By life I mean the workers tired after playing with the children. Because to the children, playing doesn't mean 'play house' or 'play with dolls' or 'drawing' or anything like that.

If you were to ask the head chef about the oldest, she would answer, "I love the madam's children with all of my heart, but I think my tongue is going to fall out if she asks me to play again."

If you asked the farmworkers, they would say, "Oh? Playtime? Oh.... I think I'm going to need a new brain if I play again...."

If you asked the teachers in their school, they would say. "(L/N).... The first grader?.... I can't anymore... just let her do what they want and they'll leave you alone..."

If you asked the nanny, she would say, "She's really quiet. Really quiet. So quiet. I think she needs help."

And if you asked the butler, he would say, "Playing with the youngest one is fine. He's really cheerful and nice." But the guards would usually say, "I can't play with him anymore! He's too energetic!"

Welcome to the (L/N) estate where the parents are rarely home so the workers are in charge of the five spawns of the devil! [They have five, y'all! FIVE.]

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Takaraaaaa!!! Takaraaaa!!! Takaraaaaaaaaaa!!!" The loud voice of the oldest echoed in the hallways as she ran, looking for her little brother. "Takara! Where are you!?"

{Tomi, meaning wealth, the oldest daughter of (Y/N) and Terunori

{Tomi, meaning wealth, the oldest daughter of (Y/N) and Terunori. She's someone who inherited the rare genetic chimera from her father, it's the reason why her hair is like that. When she was born, her mother looked so confused. She also inherited her father's love and talent for Chinese cuisine. Out of all the children, Tomi is the most spoiled and is the family trickster.}

"Onee-sama, your voice is loud." Another voice joined. A boy left a room, one of the studies it seems. He had just finished his studies for this afternoon. "Lower your voice, Kin is having his afternoon nap."