News

Not my teacher asking us to follow him on insta and flexing his about the numbers of his followers 😭😭

~·~·~·~

"Wow! You did amazing, darling!" Your mother cooed as she sat on the VIP seat in the arena, watching the events unfold below. (M/N) was as cheerful as ever, while you just stood beside her, not really feeling all that happy. "Aww, is my little sugar cube sad?"

"..." You did not answer and scanned the group of students. A lot of them you could recognize from the Elections and those from Central.

"Don't worry, your dear friends will take care of those pesky rebels." She cooed, placing a hand on your shoulder. She emphasized 'friend', and you know that she wanted you to only interact with them. Central, that is. "You're their leader, and if they fail you, you'll just look for someone else, better, right?"

"..."

"(Y/N)." You felt a sudden flash of fear run through you as your mother's piercing gaze attacked you. "What did mother say?"

"(Y/N) will find... better friends... mother..." You stuttered, gripping on your skirt.

"That's my (Y/N)." She smiled, letting go of you and fixing your uniform and your badge. "Mother will be watching you from all the way from up here, so make me proud, my darling. You'll do that, right?"

Ah, there it was again. It was like her voice was some kind of magic. Every time she asked for something from you, you couldn't help but do whatever she said.

"Yes, mother." You replied, your smile mirroring the same empty smile she wore.

Like mother, like daughter I guess.

"(Y/N)-chaaan~ time to go!!" Called the cheerful voice of Yanai Mea as she knocked on the door.

"Time to go." (M/N) smiled, turning her attention back on the arena.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"My, my, what an aggressive temper you have." You taunted as you approached the ninth seat who had just kicked a box filled with papers. "Eizan, I believe it is not proper to be kicking stuff around. I prepared everything here today, along with the first seat, so please do not sully it with your... being."

The two second years behind you chuckled, joining in and training the already pissed off Eizan.

"Don't worry, leave the rest to us." You smiled, giving him a pat on the back. "We will win and show only the best results."

"Unlike some." Kusunoki and Yanai added.

With a calm smile, you and the others entered the arena. And the sight of you already made the students murmur and chatter.

They were going to have to face you. Someone who was strong enough to beat the current ninth seat in her first year. And someone who could beat third years without much effort.

They were basically going against the fifth seat with your talent!

"No way. We might as well die than face that heartless thing!" One of the participants muttered, his eyes glaring at your form.

"Please rest assured." You gave him a comforting smile, yet it only made him shiver in fear. "I will be not be participating in this round as I am the coordinator. I have many things to take care of other than a Shokugeki."

You could hear them sigh in relief, making two of your teammates scoff at them.

"Everyone," You called to the four second years as you walked over to the fourth seat who had been staring at you with shining eyes. "Please do exterminate these rebels."

"Wow, the empress really is so harsh~" Yanai chuckled but nodded at your request. "But it is our job after all. As Central, it's our job to get rid of them."

"Sure, whatever." Kusunoki shrugged with a click of his tongue.

You gave one last nod as you examined the hall, finding the familiar faces of the first year who have struck you as interesting. That one redhead who seemed to be in the center of it all.

'Mother might like him in Central.' You thought, your stares gaining their attention. Their eyes were wide with panic and distraught. Yet, all you did was give them a casual smile and a small wave.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"As expected, your results were satisfying." You clapped as the four second years made their way towards you. They were quite proud of beating the Rebels and showing them their place, but one seems to show it more than the others. "I believe that you have a single match, Kusunoki-san?"

"Hmph, it's just natural." Kusunoki scoffed, making his way over to you, crossing his arms. "We are the chosen ones after all. All these Rebels should know their place and bow down to us! Bowing down before Central!"

"I can't let that pass!"

You could already tell the moment the two first years arrived that they would be stirring up trouble. You sigh, already hating that this would drag out the competition more than it should.

You groaned, clicking your tongue as you called for Kumai, who was more than happy to take away the raging Kusunoki by carrying him away for his next match. Thank god for that.

"Welcome, Yukihira Soma, Takumi Aldini." You greeted the two, still standing next to Momo who seemed pissed that you didn't give her attention. "I don't remember listing you two for a match today. What may your business be?"

"(Y/N)-senpai." Yukihira began as he tilted his head. "What are you doing here?"

"Hmm... What else?" You chuckled, straightening your blazer, moving your hair out of the way as you showed the badge that was pinned on your clothes. "As part of Central, of course."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Disappointing.

The results of the match were very disappointing to you.

Kusunoki clearly made a very amazing dish, but his skills were all but completely surpassed by the first year, Kurokiba Ryo.

And with all of the things you went through just to prepare the arenas, the judges, the ingredients, the themes, the broadcasting crew, and basically everything.

Now the Rebel will have the thought that they can beat a Central student.

"(L/N)-san. I have something to say."

You groaned and turned around, faced to face with today's clown, Kusunoki Rentaro. You narrowed your eyes at him, not pleased with how the result of his match went, despite going against a Rebel.

"You don't know about it, don't you?" He asked. You raised a brow, asking him to be more specific. You didn't know a lot of things because of your controlling mother. And he knew that perfectly. "About the eight seat."

"What of Terunori?"

"...man..." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "I feel fucking bad for ya."

"Why?" You honestly had no idea what this boy was talking about. But whatever it was, your mother found it important enough to hide it from you.

"I'll tell you this because I don't like that woman." He spat, his eyes trailing over to the wall as the image of your mother popped in his mind. He doesn't like her. He can tell that she's a pretty fucked up person. "Kuga Terunori isn't in the Elite Ten anymore." 

||A.N||

New chapter! For this and the extra!! ALSO!! NO MORE SCHOOL!! IT'S TIME FOR VACATION!! FUCKING FINALLY!!

Also, remember when I said that the extras will reveal (Y/N)'s past, well, I already left a clue there. And it's important for dear ol mommy's story. [Bitch- you're back with your cryptic shit again!!]