Calm before the storm

Quiet days were very rare for you. Mostly, the first years are always here and there yelling and screaming, the second years panicking to quiet them down and the only two third years sipping tea in the background as they enjoyed the screams of their underclassmen. Oh yeah, your part of the third year group, you really couldn't give a fuck if they were smacking each other, as long as they practice and don't embarrass your name.

"What are you doing?" You asked as you entered the kitchen, on your uniform, ready to make something to eat. But before you could even touch the ingredients, the second years were all gathered together on the stove.

"Ah, empress, good morning." One of them greeted you and turned to look.

"What's that?" You asked, walking over to them and looking at. It was a cooking thing of some kind. As someone who's only used baking tools all your life, you've never used any other tools other than basic pans and pots. "What is this thing?"

"This is a takoyaki maker." One of the said, pointing to the thing. "A friend of mine gave it to me. I was thinking of making some takoyaki, but we don't know how to make takoyaki. Do you know, empress?"

"I don't." You answered, shaking your head. "You guys don't?" They shook their heads, not knowing what to make takoyaki. 'Well, this is a school with rich kids. I'm not too surprised...' You hummed, thinking of a way to make takoyaki, already forgetting why you were here in the first place. "Ah, I know who might know how to make some."

"Who?" They asked.

You took your phone out of your backpocket and called someone. "Teru."

{Morning my empress!!}

"Morning." You greeted without much emotion, it made the other students wonder if you really do like the guy. "Anyway, we have the thing that makes takoyaki, the thing we ate at the festival. Do you know how to make some?"

{Takoyaki!? Woah! I want some too!! I'm coming right now!!} After that, Terunori hung up and didn't even answer. Hopefully he knows how to make some.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Yeah, I don't know how to make takoyaki."

You and your second years stood with blank faces as you stared at Terunori and some of his RS members. You could see how each RS differences. Your RS is filled with prideful people who know how to get money and enjoy life filled with sweets and everything nice. Then there's Terunori's RS. They are a bunch of sunshines who love to whip people with spices and chilli.

Just like the moon and a sun. Just the moon is very salty at the moment.

"Yeah, get the hell out." You spat, taking your phone to look for tutorials on youtube.

"WAIT!! I'm sorry!! I just got excited!" Terunori whined, hugging you from behind. "Baby, I'm sorry!"

And so began another nagging session between you two.

"They act like a married couple." One of your RS members muttered as they watched you two argue. The others nod in agreement. "I'll go get Mitsue-senpai and Hano-senpai."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I am- I am disappointed." Mitsue grumbled as he pinched the bridge of his nose. You and Terunori sat a few ways away from each other. You were eating ice cream that the second years prepared the other day. "Empress, with all due respect, are you two children?"

"Technically speaking, we are." You answered with a shrug. Hano nodded with you.

"Plus, it's just a little squabble!" Terunori cheered as he munched on some food.