🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯

Slight 🔥🔥😏 up ahead.

[K1 you are a kinky little shit -KAZU2]

~·~·~·~

"HELLO GOOD MORNING!!" Terunori exclaimed as he barged in on your RS, a few of his fellow RS members behind him, wearing some kind of costume and holding a pumpkin in their hands.

"...." You furrowed your brows, lowering your tablet and staring at them in confusion. You've been really tired as of late, everything tripled after Mitsue and Hano graduated. "What... are you doing? And why are they wearing a costume?" 

"(Y/N)!" Terunori gasped, holding onto his chest as if you just broke up with him. "How could you not remember?!" 

Everyone in your RS looked at each other in confusion, not understanding what it was that they were supposed to remember. They too seemed to be confused as to what was happening. 

"What am I not remembering?" You asked, placing your clipboard on the table and crossing your arms. You legit have zero ideas about what it was that he wanted. "Is it someone's birthday? Cause if so, it's Liquin on the tenth." 

"AAGH!! (Y/N)!!!!" Terunori whined, taking hold of your shoulders and began shaking you. "How could you forget such an important day!? It's Halloween tomorrow!! You said you would take care of the Halloween party!!!" 

"..." You.

"..." Your RS members. 

"..." Terunori said as he stopped shaking your lunch out. He stared at your empty look. You seemed to be in a daze. "You completely forgot about it, didn't you?" 

"AAAAHHH!!!" You panicked, snatching your tablet and searching through your schedule and all of your to-do list. And low and behold, from the elite ten meeting last month; "October 20, start preparing for the Halloween party....." 

"EEK!! Catch the empress!" 

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"(Y/N)!! Don't die on me!!!" Terunori cried as he held your hand, sitting beside you on your bed. "How am I going to explain this to your family! I'm gonna get killed before I even-" 

"Stop being so dramatic." You sighed, pinching his cheeks, making him complain. "I'm not dying." 

"Oh. Okay! That's great!" He said, doing a complete 180 and giving you a happy grin that made your lip twitch, wanting to have a smile as big as his. "So anyway, you've been working too much. Are you even sleeping?" 

"Of course I am." The way you were talking as well as your wobbly stance said so otherwise. And Terunori could obviously see that. He sighed shaking his head at your usual stubbornness to not stop working. He guided you and made you lay down on your bed again. "I can't sleep now. I have to prepare for tomorrow. If I just-" 

"Nu❤." He said, pushing you down the bed once again. "You, my dear (Y/N), have to rest or I will get it from Yvon."

"But I can't just leave the-"

"I said NO." He said, placing a finger on your lips. "If you don't sleep now, I am and I will use my own seat to get you to leave school for a while." 

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" You complained. But he only chuckled at your reaction. 

"Just trust me, I'll take care of it." He said, leaning down and placing a kiss on your forehead. "So just stay here. And tomorrow night, we'll have fun at the party. Leave to me, the best boyfriend in the world!"