Mango Pudding

'It's Saturday...' Kuga thought as he made his way in his kitchen, careful not to wake up his parents. 'Lucky I got something out of Eizan's mouth...'

He flicked the lights open, going over to the refrigerator and taking four cups out and placing them on the counter. "Oh, lucky that I asked mom to teach me this." He said, placing it back where he got it. "Mango pudding."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Ah... tell why I'm doing this again..." He sighed, looking at the tall building in front of him. "It's Saturday, I should be resting at home and doing nothing. Yet here I am." He felt like throwing up, he felt nervous as hell. He's not supposed to be here. Yet here he is.

In your apartment building.

'Ah... if it wasn't from that time...' He thought, recalling the moments of yesterday when he was on his way home. A man in a suit stopped him and handed him a letter. 

"I leave it to you, Kuga Terunori. I have high hopes as someone my granddaughter chose.

-(L/N) Masafumi, head of the (L/N) family."

He was at a complete loss as to what that letter meant. He knew that Masafumi was one of the officials of Totsuki and also your grandfather. But what does that mean? He called him Kuga Terunori, so it has nothing to do with his position or anything.

'BUT WHY IS THAT LETTER SO NERVE WRACKING!?' He asked himself, sitting down in the corner of the building. It felt as if he messed this up, he would see himself six feet under the next time he opened his eyes.

"AHG! I'm the eighth seat! Why am I scared of a letter!?" He said to himself, standing up proud. He took a deep breath and made his way inside.

"Excuse me." Kuga nearly jumped out of his skin as he snapped his head at whoever called for him. It was a guard. "May I ask who might you be? Are you visiting someone?"

'A-ah, just a guard...' He thought, calming his nerves and putting back his signature grin. "Yes! You see, I'm here to visit a friend that hasn't been feeling well lately! I even made them something!"

"Oh, I see!" The guard said, heaving a sigh of relief. "Well, may I have the name of the person you're visiting?"

"Yes, (L/N)(Y/N), from Totsuki Academy."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

'Knock, Terunori, knock.' He told himself, standing in front of the door. He's been at the door for... about fifteen minutes that the guard from before was literally laughing while looking at the cameras. 'Knock. It's easy. The food, Terunori, the food.'

He took a deep breath and knocked. But, there was no sound. 'The door is unusually soft... wait...' Kuga froze in his spot, hoping that god was nice and the ground opened up to let him be eaten and never be seen again. 'Mom.. dad... I'll see you at my funeral...'

There was a cold aura seeping in front of him. A sharp and deadly stare directly into his soul. "T-there is a perfectly normal explanation for this..." He began, chuckling nervously, he couldn't move his hand or his body. "I was just about to knock but you suddenly opened and my hand just suddenly... well, you know, right, (Y/N)-chin?"

You sighed, slapping his hand from your chest. 'What are you doing here...'  You thought, examining him. He was all dressed nicely and was holding something. 'Well... it's not like I can turn him away anyway...' You moved out of the way, opening the door for him. "C-come in..."