Result

'What the hell?' Kuga thought, gripping the armrest of his chair as he stared with wide eyes at the result of the shokugeki. Just two hours ago, the buzzer started, but it felt like a whole eternity until the battle ended. He just witnessed a complete performance. For those two hours, everyone in the stands was moved to a different dimension altogether.

A place where everyone was nothing but slaves to one ruler. An empress that rules everything.

Just a few minutes and everyone has completely forgotten about the other side of the competition.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"A-ah!" Kawashima snapped out of her trance, wiping the drool off of her lips and tried to rid her eyes of your dish that the judges have completely gobbled up. "T-the winner of this shokugeki is; (L/N)(Y/N)!!!"

Everyone cheered, the arena filled with roars of excitement at your first win of the year.

You clicked your tongue, glaring at the dish you have created. 'No... won't like it... doesn't like it... give it away... do as you are told...' You turned your head and began to walk away.

"W-wait! (L/N)!!!" Your opponent called for you, but you ignored it. Now was not the time. "We're not done here!"

'..no.. done... not...' Your mind was swirling, you couldn't hear properly. Two figures appeared within your vision, running over to you and supporting you.

"Let's get you to rest." Hano said, holding onto your arm and guiding you. Mitsue making sure that no one would be suspecting anything. This was not something outsiders should know.

Just as you left the arena, Kuga made his way to the stage when everyone began to take their leave. The moment he approached the stage, the workers in charge of cleaning all bowed. He went over to your station and saw that your dish has not been touched yet and it was still covered.

He opened the cover, his nose being attacked by a sweet scent. Just from the smell, he felt as if someone was trying to lure him in, constricting him and forcing him to focus on the dish only.

'Quiche... well, their theme was vegetables...' He thought, taking the fork on the plate and taking a sample from the dish. He took a bite...(nope. no foodgasm. yet. maybe.)

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Clear out kitchen three!" Mitsue ordered as every member nodded and did as they were told. Hano assisted you in walking and let you sit down in the reception room.

"(L/N), listen to me." She said, waving her hand in front of you. "Wait a few minutes, we'll make you something to eat, okay? Just stay here and listen to us!" She said, calling over a few members carrying violins and one on the piano. "Play a tune!" She ordered, running over to the kitchen.

You felt completely drained, not the first that this ever happened but it has been a long time.

A few minutes of nothing but sweet melodies went through your ears but was soon disturbed by one of the members running over to you with your phone. "S-senpai, your uncle is calling for you!"

You took the phone and answered, putting it in your ear, the others stopped their playing and left you alone.

"Are you okay?" He asked from the other line, his tone more serious than the normal one. "Do you want to go home early? I can pick you up." You removed the phone from your ear, leaning it to the table and tapped the table twice. "No? You're having another one... are you sure you'll be fine?" You tapped once. "Alright. I'll tell dad what happened." He hung up.