Questions

"Yo, (Y/N)-chin!" You ignored him as you continued to walk. "(Y/N)-chin! (Y/N)-chiiin!!! Are you ignoring me?!"

'Yes, I have decided to ignore the sounds of your suffering, Kuga Terunori.' You thought, making your way downstairs, with him still behind your tail. 'Leave me alone, you reject evolution.'

"Hey, why do I feel like you insulted me right now?" He asked, trying to get your attention. "Why are you ignoring me!? I thought we were friends? You called me Kuga too!"

'Leave me alone.' You sighed, leaving the school building, making your way to your RS. 'It seems like Atsue's plan backfired... shame. That boy was talented.' You stopped in your tracks, turning around to see Kuga still following you. 'Leave me be... I have to start preparing for the upcoming events...'

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" He screamed, blocking your way. "At least tell me why you're ignoring me!" He exclaimed, wailing his arms, demanding an explanation. It was at this moment that you knew, this guy was just a spoiled brat. You walked around him. "(Y/N)-chiiiin!!!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"This won't do at all..." Masafumi sighed, placing his binoculars down. "That's not how you talk to my granddaughter, you- reprobate male!" He exclaimed, cursing, and calling the person he was observing names that you really couldn't call insults.

"What might you be doing here, Masafumi?" Said guy flinched, going back to his usual stern self, stroking his beard and face the person that called him.

"Forgive me for that undignified scene, Senzaemon-dono..." Masafumi said, coughing awkwardly. "I just... had a few... things that bothered me..."

Senzaemon nodded, knowing what he was talking about. "It's been a long time since I've had the (L/N) family taste, why don't you and your granddaughter come by for dinner sometime?"

Masafumi raised a brow, staring directly into the director's eyes, looking for any motive as to why he would invite them, he knew why. "I'm afraid that my granddaughter will be busy."

"Hmm... then when you two are free, come by our home." Senzaemon said, not wanting to cancel the invite. "I'll see you at the meeting later, Masafumi."

Without another word, Senzaemon walked away, leaving Masafumi alone in the tower. He sighed, looking with the binoculars again. Kuga was still pestering you, but... he was more than shocked to see what happened.

"...(Y/N)... talked?" He asked himself, looking carefully, and indeed, you and Kuga are having a conversation, although the atmosphere didn't seem happy. 'That was... Kuga Terunori, the eighth seat. The young master of the Kuga family... why him, of all people?'

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"Um... (L/N)-san, is it really okay for him to be here?" Hano asked, pointing to Kuga that was sitting at the couch in the office, drinking chai tea. You groaned and nodded, motioning them to continue and leave the monkey in the corner. "O-okay..."

"Then, we'll leave the mon- Kuga-san alone." Mitsue said, ignoring Kuga's glare. "Since the training camp for the first years is coming close, we've already begun preparations."

"We have already set out a word that we will be accepting new members after the exams." Hano continued. "Since our first years are not the brightest in the bunch, we guessed that we might lose almost everyone in the first year."

Mituse nodded, handing you a profile of the first years. "These are all the first years that we have. I'm afraid that they will have to go." He sighs, shaking his head in disappointment. "Shall we proceed with the usual?"

You shake your head, handing them something you've been preparing the past few days. 'A new plan for recruits.' You handed them to the two. 'Check them over.'

"Hm... that is certainly a much better way to weed out the best in the first years." Hano nodded. "We'll get preparations ready." The two of them bowed and left the room, leaving you and the monkey once again.

"Hey, hey. What did you do, (Y/N)-chin?" He asked, having a second plate of the cookies the first years made. "These cookies seem different from the one we got a few days ago. Why is that?" He asked, still filling his mouth with food.

"... first years..." You muttered, resting your head on the palm of your hands, glaring at the male Homosapien.

"Hm.. is that so?" He mumbled, raising his foot on the table. "You should train your people more! My men can do anything I make them do! You should learn from me!" You sighed, containing your anger and holding yourself from throwing the thick book in your desk to his face. "Hey, hey, remember my offer to-?!"

Kuga nearly bit his tongue in shock. His face drained of color as he shivered in his place, a foot just beside his head. You stood in front of him, glaring daggers at him.

"U-um... (Y/N)-chin... you might want to-" You shut him up by leaning closer. It was easy to scare him, you were taller than him. "W-what do you n-need, e-empress?" He asked, his voice going higher and higher.

"Kuga Terunori." You called him by his full name, making him flinch. "Shut your mouth. You're no-"

"Senpai! I was wondering if- I'm sorry, I didn't see anything."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Here you are, looking over the profits of the shops you've been managing outside of school. Kuga was to the side, tied, and had tape on his mouth. It might look weird if you look at it. The eighth seat of Totsuki was tied in the office of the school's walking ice block.

After that member ran away, you dragged her inside and made Kuga explain. So to prevent things like that happening again, you tied him up and shut him up, easy peasy.

It was a heavy silence, but it was soon broken by the sound of your ringing phone. You looked at who was calling, your uncle. You picked it up, putting the translator on your laptop. Kuga watched in confusion, why would you put on a translator?

"Hello, my cute little niece!" Yvon screams in your ear, making you flinch and move it away. "How are you!?"

You typed in your laptop, putting your phone on speaker and leaning it close to the laptop's speaker. {I just saw you this morning.}

"Boo, you're too boring, (Y/N)!" Yvon complained from the other line. "Just so you know, I am going away!!"

You lightly flinched at his words, nearly dropping your phone. You typed again. {Where are you going, uncle?}

"I'm going to Spain!!!" He cheered in excitement. "I'm at the airport already! I'll be there for a week or less, I'll check my shop there then go to France. I'll be visiting our home there, check how things are going. And also, it's currently where-"

You hung up, placing your phone on the table with a shaky hand. You sighed, hugging your knees close to you, a response you've always made whenever you felt down. Curl up and hide.

Kuga was confused. How come you didn't talk? And why would you just hang up so suddenly? Even he would get the chancla if he hung up on his mother. He struggled with the rope, trying to break himself free. After a lot of struggle, he managed to break free and get rid of the tape in his mouth.

He stood in front of your desk, tapping your head. "(Y/N)-chin? Are you okay? Hello?" There was no response. He stood next to you, crouching down. "(Y/N)-chin, can you hear me?"

You moved your head, facing the course of voice. 'Kuga...' You thought, meeting with his concerned eyes. 'Why are you still here? You have things to do... go away...'

Kuga stood up and left the room, finally leaving you alone. But, that only lasted for a few seconds as the door burst open again, this time two more sets of footsteps entered. Hano and MItsue kneeled beside you, Hano holding into your hand.

"Thanks for calling us, you can take your leave now, we'll take care of this." Mitsue said, facing Kuga with a pained expression. "I'm afraid I can't accompany you outside, Kuga Terunori."

Without another word, Kuga turned around and left.