Group

You had everything prepared. Clothes for five days since the ones who pass will be given day at the beach, money, snacks. Everything was perfect. You learn that everyone was going to stay in a hotel, to which you were more than grateful for. Your precious self couldn't just sleep anywhere.

"Is everyone here!" The teacher once again as everyone nodded and cheered. "Good, everyone, file in the bus one by one!"

And so it was today. The exams. The last three days Kuga didn't come, those were the glory days. No one bothering you, just quiet and peaceful three days. You heave a sigh of relief as you sit down, crossing your legs and leaning your seat down, not caring for who's behind. They wouldn't dare with you anyway.

"May I sit here?" Someone asked. You looked over to who it was and forced yourself to not make a face. Kinokuni Nene, another part of the elite ten, the sixth seat. You nod and she muttered a thanks and sat beside you.

'Well at least she's quiet.' You thought, relief that it wasn't any of the other second year elite ten that you were sitting with. 'I'm gonna enjoy this ride sleeping-' You couldn't finish your sentence as your phone began vibrating, gaining Kinokuni's attention. You bowed your head lightly, showing her that you were sorry.

You took the phone and looked at who was calling you. You surpassed a groan from escaping. {Incoming call, Midget}

You picked it up. "(Y/N)-chiiiiin!!! It's me! I'm at the bus-"

You hung up, shivering from the loud voice that nearly busted your eardrums. You facepalmed, feeling sorry for Kinokuni for the loud voice that she heard and probably heard every time they have meetings. You sighed, looking over to the window.

'For fucks sake...' The face of displeasure crossed your face as you looked at the bus right next to yours. Kuga, Eizan and Isshiki were on the same bus, right next to yours, waving to you, well Eizan was just minding his business but Kuga was leaning over him and crushing him, you were tempted to give Kuga a thumbs up for it.

"Can we close the curtains?" Kinokuni asked, looking at the boys in disapproval as well. You nod, waving at the boys as two of them cried not to close your windows. You shut it close. "Thank you, (L/N)." You nod.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

After the long drive, everyone finally got off in front of a large hotel, some of the students cheering that they would be staying in a grand place while the others feared that they would be thrown away if they failed.

You stood next to Kinokuni. She was cool. You liked her. She's not like the other elite ten. The teachers told everyone their rooms and told everyone to meet at the lobby in an hour.

You and Kinokuni made your way inside, waiting for the other students to use the elevator. You and her are on the same floor, so you two decided to go together with silent glances. You made a good friend.

"Please call me, Nene." She said, flipping the page of the book as the two of you wait in the lobby for the elevator. You nod. "Then I'll call you (Y/N) as well." you nod again.

'Ah, finally, someone that I can call a friend.' You thought, feeling excited. You took out a bag, offering her a few cookies you made last night for today. She nodded, muttering a thanks as she took some.

After finally waiting for your turn, almost everyone had already made their way into their rooms. You and Kinokuni stood up from the sofa and made your way to the elevator. 'You have got to be shitting...'

"Hello!" Isshi and Kuga greeted as you all approached the one elevator that came down. "Looks like we're all going to have to share if we want to get on time!" Isshiki cheered, holding the elevator open for everyone. You, Kinokuni and Eizan all had faces that said that you all didn't want to be with them. "Now, then, which floor are you all in?"