Proposal

It's here!! The proposal!! Also, it's part 69, noice ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

[Thank god there's no weird fact from your family this time.]

~·~·~·~

It has been quite a few years since you and Terunori graduated and had finally gotten your dreams realized. Having talent really does help in the business.

And it has also been a long time since Terunori got the balls to ask you out. And he thinks that it's about time, time for the next stage of the relationship.

Which is to say, Terunori is thinking of proposing.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I CAN'T DO ITTTT!!!" Terunori screamed, slamming his head on the table, his heart beating like crazy. He can't do it. His words would just go back down his throat the moment he tries to mention marriage. "I can't do it! I can't! I can't! I can't!"

Isshiki, Eizan, and Nene looked at the guy with looks that screamed they were done, oh so done with him. Today, their batch decided to go to a reunion, and they were the first ones to arrive. The rest were running a bit late due to their busy schedules. The same goes for you. You and Terunori just arrived from France a few days ago after visiting your grandparents. And you had to rush to Kyoto to check on your shop.

"Okay... We just got here but why is Kuga dying already?" Kusunoki entered the booth, followed by the rest of the previous students. Eizan snickered, explaining to Kusonoki about his love problems. "Oh."

Kusunoki suddenly had a defeated face, sitting down in front of Terunori. It seems that the group forgot that Kusunoki had a giant crush on you in their high school days. One might call him a simp, especially when you joined central during that time.

"So anyways, what's up? Did they fight?" Yanai asked, grinning widely, wanting to know the scoop of her old schoolmates.

"I don't think so." Isshiki shook his head. "I saw (Y/N) at Kyoto a few days ago, and she seemed fine."

"So the problem is Kuga, then." Nene added, making the others nod.

"IT'S NOT THAT!!" Terunori exclaimed, slamming his hand on the table. "It's- IT's just! I just- AHHHHHHHHH!!"

They watched in amusement as Terunori panicked, basically red from embarrassment. If they left him alone enough, he might just pull out all of his hair. But then again, they can't do that. They might just face your wrath if they did. They can still remember back in third year when you always pulled on his hair and played with it a lot.

"Now, now, why don't we calm down and you explain to us, Kuga." Isshiki, being the angel that he is, comforted the breaking down man with a pat on his back. The alcohol wasn't even out, yet this man looked like he was already drunk. "So, what's bothering you?"

"Well.... You see...." Terunori reached for his bag, took out something, and hid it in his palm. They began to wonder what it was. "When... When we were in their home in Bourgogne... Well, (M/N) asked me if I was going to take the next step."

They gasped. They fucking gasped, even Kofuru, who is usually not interested in other's lives suddenly perked up.

"And well, her and her cousins suddenly came to me and handed me this." The moment Terunori opened his palm, various students began to choke on air. That was no ordinary item. That was a proposal ring box. And the ring inside, Eizan is already lost with just how much that would cost.

Normally, people propose with a diamond ring. But this... this is no normal diamond. That is a blue diamond, and the size of it was the size of a nail with various smaller gems surrounding it.