Mini Date

"Hello, good morning, Kuga-san!" You greeted the woman with a smile as you stood outside the Kuga family home. The blonde woman looked so shocked and surprised to see you at the moment. "Is Teru, home?"

"Oh! It's (Y/N)!" She gasped as she cheered, excited to see you. "Come in, come in! Terunori is still sleeping! Feel free to stay here until he wakes up!"

"Thank you, Kuga-san." You replied with a smile as she led you inside.

"Oh dear, please call me Nori!" She said, lingking her arm with yours. Now you see where Terunori got his attitude from. She and Terunori are basically one and the same. "Come take a seat!"

You gave her a thanks and sat on the sofa you remembered passing by a few months ago. Now that you thought about it, this was only the second time you've been in his house. And he's been to yours for a whole month.

"So, what brought you to our home, dear?" She asked, taking a seat on the sofa as well. You were pretty sure that she was supposed to be going somewhere, but you just shrugged it off as her wanting to look fab at home.

"Oh, I was going to surprise Teru." You said, taking a few snacks from the plate that the maids have brought in for you. "I may or may have not teased him a bit too much the other day..."

"Ohoho, is that so..." Nori chuckled, her face turning into that like a scheming mother. "Then, feel free to go to his room and wake him up! He's been sleeping in during his off days way too much these days! Also, I really need to get going now! Work won't pause, see you soon, darling!"

"Have a safe trip, Nori!" You said, waving goodbye as she left the room, leaving you alone. Once she was gone, a smirk played on your face as you stood up and made your way to Teru's room.

You didn't know where it was so you had to ask. When you finally arrived, you opened the door silently and tiptoes inside. He was still asleep on his bed, looking as angelic as ever. Of course, you took a picture for keeper's sake. This guy has a special album on your phone. But not like you were going to tell him that.

"Teru~" You whispered, lightly poking his arm. He groaned a bit, swatting your hand away and turning around, exposing his back. Like, he's not wearing a shirt in the middle of autumn. "Teru, wake up~"

"No..." He whined, burying his face on the pillow. "It's saturday... lemme sleep..."

"Aww~ and here I was going to take you on a date." You said, running your finger down his back.

"AAH!!! (Y/N)?!!" He screamed as he woke up, his face red to his neck. "It's so early! And why are you here?! How did you even get in!?"

You huffed as you crossed your arms, "Well, for one, I'm your girlfriend, so your home is my home. Two, it's already 11 a.m. get your ass up, we're going on a date."

"But it's cold~" He whined, hugging his covers to his body, trying to make himself oh so feeble and weak.

"Well..." You hummed as you remembered today's forecast, well, your uncle was screaming it to you before you left. "It will be cold today..." You turned to him, making him instantly flinch. "Then, get cozy! We'll spend the day here!"

"Wha...?"

"Hurry! Hurry!" You said, hanking off the blankets from him, exposing him to the cold air. "I'll go make you breakfast! Go take a bath! Or a shower! Come downstairs after you're done!"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You were in the kitchen, looking around for something to cook. You had asked the workers what they had and they showed you what the Kuga family had in their fridge. They had a variety of ingredients since Teru was a chef, so you really couldn't narrow down what you were going to cook.