Chapter 47

Five stared at the bathroom door in tension as he waited for Y/N to come out, and for him to formally apologize. He didn't know what to expect when he finally saw her that day, and to see she looked exactly the same as she did when he left her.

Not only her looks, but her actions and her thoughts altogether. Her selfless cares when it came to her family, the bittersweet sarcasm he couldn't help but admit he missed, her calm demeanor, analytic gaze, narcissistic personal-ahem. He was getting off topic. The point was, he was just as unprepared for Y/N's situation as she was herself. Why would Five ever want that for her.

He could admit, now that he's seen more of their new love-hate relationship, it was difficult to risk it all to tell the truth. The truth wasn't something that either of them liked.

Now, he was sitting in a tight, moist restaurant, sweating off a layer of skin, and meeting hisself again, while waiting for the courage to come to him to walk into the bathroom and say sorry to Y/N.

Standing up quickly to ignore the butterflies flying around in his stomach, Five marched to the bathroom and stood prepared to go in, until a senior aged woman walked out with the force of a gorilla and a cane that pushed right onto the top of Five's foot.

Holding back a shriek of pain, Five gave the woman a tight smile and cleared the way for her while mustering up a sorry excuse.

"Ha, whoops. Didn't see the sign there."

The woman shot him a nasty glare, and Five didn't hesitate to send her one back. Looking around quickly, Five opened the door and ran in, quickly closing it behind him before he straightened his tie and made sure no one else was there. However, there was. From behind the wall, he could make out a hunched figure over the mirror stood with her hands clenched around the sides of the sink.

"Y/N."