The Other World @FeministWitch_13

Reviewer- @cwang1

Pros:

 I really liked your cover! It really had a dark theme to it that really embodied the story. Additionally, all the text was clearly visible, so great job with that!

 I also really liked your blurb. It was just the right length and provided a sufficient amount of information to make me interested, but there wasn't too much information.

 I loved how you had a lot of dialogue, and how this dialogue really helped to show the characters' personalities. This really helps the reader to connect to the characters, so great job on that! 

I really liked your world-building and plot development. You had a lot of description that allowed me to really get to know your world. Additionally, your plot really started unraveling from the beginning, which is great. 

Cons: 

 Honestly, I can't really critique much about your story because it was really good. These are just a few things to keep in mind.  

I would suggest removing unnecessary words that are not needed for the sentence to make sense. You really want to try to be concise, and I noticed that sometimes you used words that were not necessary.  

I would also recommend perhaps including some more vocabulary words, as you seemed to stick with a pretty simplistic vocabulary. I think that a more complex vocabulary could help to improve your description and your writing overall. 

I did think that you could perhaps incorporate cliffhangers and things like that more since those devices would really keep the reader reading. Right now, I don't think you do that very much, so I think that you could work on that.