Let's Plan My Murder @ShwetaKumari426

Reviewer: cwang1

Pros: 

 I really liked the title! It's interesting, and it definitely brings up many questions for me. It sounds as if the narrator wants to plan his/her own murder, and that's definietly intruiging. 

 The cover was also very poppy and catchy, so good job with that! 

 Wow! Your blurb was amazing, and it definitely drew me in right away. I don't really get the part about why Noah has a point, but it's super intriguing and makes me really want to find out what that means.

I really like how you included a book trailer. I haven't seen many books with this, so this was definitely something special about your book.

 I liked how you had a lot of things in your book that everyday people, like me, could really relate to. For example, having a mother that is constantly on your back can be pretty annoying. 

 Your plot was definitely the best part of the book. The plot was so interesting and original and I loved how you described all the different characters interacting.

Cons:

 You did have a few capitalization mistakes in the blurb. It's nothing major, but I would still watch out and correct it. For example, you don't need to capitalize the word "murder" or the age "twenty." 

 I did catch a couple of grammatical and punctuation errors in your writing, mostly things like forgetting a period or accidentally mixing up a comma. I would recommend going back and editing this. I also felt that sometimes you used the wrong punctuation mark, like using an exclamation point where a period would be more appropriate, so just watch out for that. 

 I thought that some of your dialogue was a bit awkward and unrealistic. Usually, when people are talking, we tend to use contractions more often, but you didn't really put that in your dialogue, so you should maybe try that.

 I thought that you could perhaps use some better vocabulary. Your vocabulary was pretty basic and there wasn't anything very special about it, making the reading experience a bit boring, so maybe try to add in some different words.