To Stop My Death @Redstarshard

Reviewer: cwang1

Pros:

What an amazing title! I loved how mysterious it is, and it definitely makes me wonder what is going to happen in this book. I also misread it as "to stop my first death" the first time I read it and that definitely made it more interesting (lol).

I loved how you sued the paragraph structure to emphasize certain sentences. You did this quite a bit, and it definitely made those sentences stand out more.

I loved your cliffhangers! They definitely made me want to read the next chapter.

Cons:

I could barely see the tiny text at the top of the cover. I suppose it looks nice, but since many readers won't bother to zoom in to read the text, I would suggest removing it.

What an amazing blurb! I love the content in it. I just have a few suggestions though. Firstly, you could perhaps move the review quote to the end of the blurb, as I feel that the beginning of your "real" blurb would be more exciting for readers to see. Additionally, I loved how you included the goals and everything, but I think that it would perhaps be better saved for a chapter called "goals" or "stats" or something like that. This way, the blurb doesn't seem too long and like a bother.