My Journey to You @TheAlien099

Reviewer: cwang1

Pros:

What a lovely title! I love it!

I liked how you had quite a bit of dialogue, which was all very realistic. This really helped to develop the characters and gave me, as a reader, a better understanding of what the characters act like.

I liked how you gave a lot of insight into the actions of the characters and their motives and background. This really helps me as a reader better understand why a character did this and this, rather than it just seeming like made up actions.

Cons:

It was definitely a bit weird how the words "my" and "journey" were not centered on the cover but the words "to" and "you" were. It seemed weird to me, and I think that you should either have it all centered or none of it centered.

Part of your blurb felt a bit repetitive. You wrote the phrase "abduct the girl he loves" too many times, so I would recommend switching it up for a synonymous phrase or something like that.

A lot of your sentences were choppy and hard to read, so I would recommend combining or separating them so that the sentences flow together better.

I would recommend perhaps using some better vocabulary words. Much of your vocabulary was pretty simplistic, and using a better and more expansive vocabulary would help to make your writing more interesting and appealing to readers.