The Progress @rykimchi

Reviewer-

Pros:

I really like how dynamic your cover is, and also how it really fits the title. I think that your cover would really attract readers, so great job on that! The only part I would touch on is how the stickers from awards don't really fit in, since they have a circular shape, while almost everything else in the cover is round. However, I know that it's hard to fit award stickers in, so I think it's fine.

I also liked how you emphasized certain things in bold in the blurb. This really helps the reader pay attention to key things, like names and places.

I loved your face claims, by the way! They looked amazing! Great job on the design!

I really liked the kind of sarcastic tone you used in your writing! It really added a bit of humor to your story, and made it more enjoyable to read.

I spotted very, very little grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes, so great job on that!

Cons:

You had a lot of description, especially when a character is thinking and describing the scene in front of them, or thinking about their thoughts of other characters. I would recommend that you don't get too carried away with this - it can quickly become confusing for a reader.

For the most part, I thought you were fine, but there were some points where I was a little confused, so just watch out for this. I would try to use more descriptive diction, or word choice. Your descriptions are really good, but I would recommend varying your word choice to make them even better.

Sometimes you were missing a few words here and there. This is perfectly normal, as we are all human. I would just recommend checking over your work. For example, at one point you said "...I knew better to start a scene, even for the sake of my father's pride." It should actually be "better than to start a scene."