⭐︎Meet the Reviewers!⭐︎

Hello, its Constellation (admin) hayxden here. I just wanted to say that all our lovely reviewers (or planets as we call them;) take time to do this and are genuine in their comments and reviews. So, please be kind and respectful and follow their specific forms of payment;)

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

Hi, I'm Kristen, ZeeyWrites , or you could also call me Zara.

When reviewing your book, I'll focus on plot, character development, flow, originality, and the cover. I look at your grammar however, I won't go hunting for commas and full stop, but I will check your tense and anything that will distract a reader.

I review 5-7 chapters.

Payment is a permanent follow and a shoutout on your message board for the review book. You could also check out my book New World and give it votes and some comments (Optional)

I look forward to reviewing your book! :)

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

Hi I'm @_bluebutterfly07  or Kriti! First off, I'm a school-going girl who loves to read books. I've just got inspired into the art of writing.

When I review, I would look at the plot, cover, captivating blurbs, character development and grammar. I have a review shop myself, so if you wish you can check it out not know my style.

Payment is a permanent follow and a shoutout on the message board.

⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎