Dènoument @maybebutunlikely

Reviewer- CathrynneWolf

~PROS~

⭐️The cover is absolutely stunning! I am in awe.

⭐️What a way to start a story. I mean, wow! I loved it! A real draw-in opening; makes me want to see what happens next! The artwork at the bottom of the first page is also very beautiful; as well as the artwork at the beginning and end of each chapter, and each scenery change! Really gives the story some color.

⭐️The grammar is really very good!

⭐️Your main characters are Clair Edwards, Kai Parker, Samantha Evans, Jacob Scott, and River Parker. I loved the way you introduced them in the very first chapter with the beautiful artwork. I must say, very well done!

⭐️It is nice how you have put the main character's names in the bold font when they are first introduced in the story. It lets the reader know, "Don't forget this name."

⭐️ Although I have only had time to read through the first three chapters fully and thoroughly, I feel like I have known the characters my whole life! The development was not all at once, which was nice. You can get a feel for them as you read on.

⭐️The flow of your story has been quite good so far. (As I have only read the first three chapters.)

⭐️Your timeline adds up splendidly!

~CONS~

⭐️ As I previously said, your opening chapter is written beautifully. But, it may be a little much for some readers right off the bat. I was not prepared for it when I opened your story, but that is actually what drew me in.

⭐️Heavy language! I do realize you have marked your story as mature, but you might want to put a warning at the beginning of your description or wherever you see fit. Just a suggestion.

⭐️ I see no flaws with the cover! It is handsomely made.

⭐️ No flaws with grammar either! You're in the clear here.

⭐️Every book has its own pace, as they should, but I did feel as if the first and seconnd chapter progessed slightly fast.

Overall, this story is wonderfully written, and deserves recognition!! Amazing job, @maybebutunlikely ! Keep on going with this book, it could go places!

"𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠."