Chapter 6:Is This For Real

Hey I'm so I Didn't Update yesterday I was doing so many things i forgot. Thanks For Reading.

EDIT 3\27\13

Chapter 6: Is This For Real

What did I just say with my mouth wide open.Austin a great guy and everything but I don't love him (yet). How can he feel the same about me he only knew me for a week? Maybe he was just saying that to see what I would say back? Ugh I don't know hitting my head with my hands why is this so hard.Austin probably playing around with me he probably doesn't even like me. But that kiss was a different story I was never kissed like that before. * Stop making things up * my mind was telling me. My head was following with Austin-

yet my heart was scary to let go and follow. I'm going to follow my heart my brother was right about all this.Walking back inside.We are not even in a relationship I might said maybe but that doesn't mean yes or no. Slamming my fist to the counter throwing the ideas on the counter." Not again " * Ally how do you know he's doing this or maybe he likes you * my head was telling me again I wasn't going to listen I moved here to start fresh not date. I need a another shower.

_*_

I was in my bed listening to "Why Not Me by Enrique Iglesias " When your in a happy moved you enjoy the song but when your in a bad move you understand the lyrics. I was understanding the lyrics and what they meant. Austin a good guy he wouldn't do anything to hurt me would he? There was a slight knock on the door. " Come in " I yelled making sure they heard me . It was Jack now that's a surprise I though it would be Justin or Austin but Jack wow didn't see that coming. " Can I sit down " I nob my head. He sat down on my rolling chair he looked nice's dark blue jeans,Leather jacket over his gray v neck shirt, with some gray converse. His hair was up perfectly still dieing to touch.His sea blue eye locked into mines.He cleared his throat taking me back to reality.

" Did you need anything " I asked politely. He shook his head touching the top of it. " Yea " He spoke. I can tell he was glaring around my room . " For what " I was curious to find out what he wanted or needed. " I-i-I-I-I Was wondering if you want to go to the park tomorrow after school " Park?! A Park?! I was now confused and more curious why he wanted me to go there after school with him I didn't plan on asking him neither." Okay " I faked smile. I know there more to that. " Great I pick you up at 7:15 tomorrow " Jack told me getting up clapping his hands. " okay " Given him another fake smile . " see you tomorrow Ally " That's when he kissed my cheek?! My cheek turned red so did I . -Great- " same " This time I didn't give him a fake smile I really -ed smiled at him.He made his way out my room to his car as I watch he through my window.

" So what was that all about " Justin said entering my room with a curious face he wanted to find out what Jake wanted. " Nothing just school " I said getting back into bed . " Sure school " He laughed turning of my lights " Good Night school yeah right " he laughed his way out my room.The best I can do?Really.

_*_

I was thinking last night since Jack came in , I didn't feel nervous around him I felt fine all calm.When I'm around Austin I have butterflies ever time I see him.I dressed in a simply jeans and shirt with my white toms.Honk Honk a sound of car,I check through the window it's Jack. I ran out the door kissing Justin on the cheek grabbing my blueberry muffin he made I left the front door enter Jack car. I'm guessing it was a AC Muscle Car it was nice.

It was Yellow and Black the seats inside were leather and coat must be new.He didn't even say Hi or hello or even good morning he drive out.I was looking at the window passing the house that went by.He was going fast or I should say speeding. " So " Breaking the silence that was going on. " When we get to school just stay by my side " He said to me more like demanding me to.I nob.Was I really going to listen to him of course I was.Ugh.