Chapter 5: Austin

Hey, Sorry for the late update. I just couldn't  think  of anything . But Here it goes I'm Sorry for my Mistake if there something wrong please tell me.

Update 11\28\12

EDIT 3\27\13 

CHAPTER 5

Ally POV

I can't believe what happen Friday night,Justin had to open the door right when I was kissing Austin.He probably watching the whole thing so when I made my move he came out .Ugh I will get him for that.He made me still in my room all Saturday day.It was Sunday morning the sun shining bright enough to light up my hole room.' Why ' 'why' I kelp uttering to my self.Putting my hair in a bun.

Lifting my self off the bed went straight to the bathroom.My hair was a mess,my makeup was all over my face,I smelled like vomit and to add to that I had massive headache.Taking off my clothes stepping in the shower turning on the water.

**

Grabbing the towel wrapping it around my body searching through my bedroom dresser finding simple demin short with a stripe tee.Fixing up my bed there was something suspicious I brought it up to my nose and smelled it ......it was my vomit.I vomit on my bed went to sleep with it .That's disgusting.OMG! I Yelled out. Pulling off my bed sheets with all my strength dragging it down stair to the washer.Justin wasn't home good he would of question me.After, I put my sheets in the washer I went back to my room and cleaned it.It's wasn't mess just given it a quick clean,just in case I vomit anywhere else.I heard loud 'Pow' searching all over my room to see where the sound came from.My heart was pound very fast.It was coming from my window.Tiptoeing to it I took a deep breath unlocked the lock and opened it.Guess who was there. Austin! He was wearing a white shirt, dark blue jeans a Chicago bulls hat with white Jordan Nikes.He was in style I wonder where he going.I also wonder how he climb up and still looking handsome as ever.I'm in shock.I give him a hand letting him inside.His hand was warm sending butterfly's to my stomach.

"How did you do that" I couldn't help it,I need to ask him how he made it up here to my room still looking clean.Waiting for him to respond to my question.

" I climb " Given him a duh look of course I know that.

" I know but your looking handsome clean and you climb up here " I told him point up and down at him. I guess it made him laugh a little.

" thanks " he paused and licked his lips. -Crap- my knees feeling weak.Help me Help me .. I watch him carefully.

" I don't know I just did " Austin added. I wasn't believing it.But I have to let it go.Shutting the window . Taking a Set in one my rolling chairs. He looked marvelous I have to say. He took a sit on my bed and I watched him. He took off his hat and fixed his dark brown hair placed his hat backwards.I couldn't help but smile this boy is just something.He was looking at me as well.What if my brother walked in and see Austin in my room , Now he will freak NEVER letting me out the house. I chuckle to myself just think about it.

" Whats so funny " Austin said breaking the silence.Wow,he looked good. ' stop it Ally you can do this he just a guy ' No he not just a any guy ' I kept alking to myself.Austin was waiting for my answer I shrug my shoulders. Began laughing again what is so funny really. Another question popped in my head 'Why is he here'

"Why are you here" he looked hurt." Not in a mean way " Putting my hand in front of me " just is, regular people will knock on the front door not climb someone house and knock on there window" He grin.I didn't get it.