Chapter 15: Happy (Not) Birthday

★ Sorry for any mistakes ★Short Chapter ★ Enjoy ★

Updated Date: 6\26\13 

Recap:  "Take it away Austin" What is he doing? He held a guitar in his hands a microphone was next to his lips.  He started playing one less lonely girl by Justin Bieber.  When he finished he said,  "I Love You ALLY" OMG! I think I'm going to faint.

Chapter 15: Happy (Not) Birthday

   Words couldn't describe how much I love Austin right now. I don't know what it was, but when he said 'I love you' in front of the whole school something told me that he is the ONE. I know I'm to young to find true love and all of that, but I think I found it. The smile on my face never left. Mr. Reed turned off the television messing up my moment of thinking. Yay back to reality!  I waited for Austin to come though the classroom door however he never did I watched and waited for nothing. When class was over I looked around for him. 

I saw Robert talking to some girl the same girl that was trying to flirt with Austin when I was trying to tell him about the dinner date. "Where is Austin" I asked him. You can tell he was pissed that I was messing up his little romance between him and her. "I don't know," He said turning his head back to the Blond chick. I graded his arm dragging him into the girls bathroom. "What are you doing" he yelled.

"Get out" The girls picked up there stuff and left. 

"Now I'm going to ask you again where is he" 

"He's in the library"

"what is he doing there"

"I can't tell you"

"fine" I ran\walk to the school library only to find Austin kissing another girl. I ran out of the library back to the bathroom I heard Robert called my name but ignore him. I locked the stall and started crying. 

-*- 

Austin's POV

"are we done" Alex complained. 

"Yes, do you think she is going to like it" 

"she better we worked all day for this" We both laughed. We worked day and night trying to fix up a party for Ally. I really wanted to do something special for her. I love her a LOT! It's getting to the point where she just stuck in my head ALL DAY. 

"We should get back to school before we miss  second period" He was right. We got in the car driving back to the school. As we parked are car we found  two police cars parked right next to the school. What's going on? Alex parked the car I rushed out to find Robert and Tyler talking by the tree. "What happen" I question them. 

"some girl was found in the bathroom"

"oh" was all I said. 

"where Ally" I can't wait to see her. 

"Umm" Robert looked different he was hiding something from me. 

"tell me"Alex caught up with us and asked the same question I asked them. 

"Ally is at the hospital- 

 she was the one  found laying down in the bathroom floor" I felt this pain in my chest,  I don't know what it was I felt like  someone just rip put my heart. I grab Alex keys in his hands running to his car. They didn't come chasing me. -good- I put the keys in the Ignition lock  turning on the engine driving away from the school. 

My heart was beating very fast, my hands were shaking in fear of losing her. 'Calm down' I said to myself. But It wasn't helping, I took out my phone searching for Ally number. I pressed the call icon. "Please pick up" Ally voice mail was only I heard. I called again then again then again but still no answer.