Chapter 4:This Girl

Hey Mahomies!(:

Chapter 4:This Girl

Ally's POV

It's now 7:29 p.m and the party starts at 8:30.I haven't told my brother about it yet.i just don't know how he's going to react about it.

I had on a zebra bikini on with some denim shorts.My hair was in a ponytail.i had all my other things in a small bag.The sad thing is I don't have a girlfriend to go with I know I have Austin and his friends but there guys.The girls at the school they all walk away scary like I did something. So my only friends are Austin, Jack, Alex, Robert, Zack and  my P.E coach .Austin said he was going take me there plus Austin friends are going be in the car with him. I don't know what I was so worry about.

I put on a shirt and my white toms. There was a knock on the Back door. 

I knew it was Austin.Locking my doors sometimes Justin likes to come in my room when I'm not here.One time he found my dairy readied it to my dad over the video chat,it just embarrassing .Coming down the stairs really fast almost falling at the last step. 

When I was about to turn to enter the living I heard Austin and Justin convention.they were talking about ME and things. 

" ally Austin here "Justin yelled.I paused for couple minutes then walked in. 

Justin had a smile on his face. so I guess Austin told him about the party I'm off the hook.Yes !

Austin opened the door for us.Exiting the door. 

"And Austin"I heard my brothers said. 

"Yes sir" 

"Hands to yourself" I couldn't help but laugh oh he cared about me. 

"I will sir" Austin said being serious. 

"bye Justin"I give him a kiss on the cheek and whispered something into his ear.We made are way to the vehicle.Austin opened the door. 

"Alex in the front" 

"It's okay"

I sat next to Robert.Austin started the car drove out the drive way. 

Robert got bored turned up the radio to We Are Who We Are by Ke$ha and started singing.i couldn't stop laughing .I was on my phone recording it.He wasn't a bad singer he was pretty good. 

*_*_* 

I can hear the music blasting down the street surprise the cops weren't here.Finding a parking space there so many cars.Getting out of the car.Alex opened the door to the house.People were dancing there a** off.Some were pasted out or making out.It was crowd like 100 people were here or more.I was watching the people to see if i noticed anyone from school.Nope.Turning around i already lost Austin and this friends.i need a drink.with all these people here its was hot in here i made my way to bar pushing the people out of my way.when I may it i grabbed a red cup pour the red liquid into my cup.drinking it all in ten seconds I wanted more.pouring a another cup then another,then another,then another and i got drunk. 

Next thing I know I was on top of a table swinging my hips to "Sexy Chick" by Akon .I really didn't know what was happening.I was just dancing.The people around we're watching like there life depend on it .I couldn't stop i was having fun at the same time.I heard someone called my name in the crowd.But i didn't care enough to find who it was.Two stranger picked me up taking me to the back of the house.Kicking and yelling to put me down it worked placing me down on the ground.It was hard to see my vision was blurry from drinking.I didn't know it was achocal I just though it was plain red juices.