Chapter 7:A Chance With You

OMG! Its been like years since I update more like two months xD I'm so Sorry for not updating . This is my longest chapter yet

Happy Holiday's{:

NOT EDIT

Update Date: 3\28\13

I didn't say anything there wasn't much to say to him then I'm sorry.I already told him that about one million times.I let out sign.So much was going on,I was thinking to hard about all of this.Was Austin really okay?If I asked him he going say yes he can be lying to me.Running my hand through my hair .I just wanted to hurt James so bad.James is a mystery guy at first he goes make out with a girl we broke up then I finally find a great guy he wants to mess that up for me,that's not fair at ALL.Angry took over me,I needed to let it out.

" Ally can I ask you something " that's when I stop trying to be like hulk.What can his question be?  "Yes" I manage to say in sweet tone voice.

" Do you still like James " What did he just say to me.Do I still like James he must be telling me a joke 'Hey Austin Tell Me Another One' I hate James right now how can I like him.I couldn't even explain how furious  I was ,James the guy who was fighting  Austin my crush(Boyfriend). He had to be messing around with me or something.

I was now angry at Austin for asking that.Didn't I just say I love you like five minutes ago I even meant it my stomach began to squeezed.

" No,but thanks for believing that " I got up exit his room. I was crying again,I hold my hands up to my faces wiping the tears as they come down.

" Ally wait " I heard Austin say.I continue to go down the stairs.I reach the living room where Austin Mom (I'm guessing)  was on the couch watching TV.Austin was now coming down the stair making lump sounds as he went down.Austin mom catch on with the loud sound turning around see me at the front door." Are you okay sweetheart "

 She sounded so sweet and kind just like Austin,I nob my head.

" Can you open the door for me " I didn't want to open the door because first of all it wasn't my home and second of all i couldn't open it the locks were confusing me." What happen " Austin mom asked Austin. As Austin  finish coming down the stairs. I was already out the door I just remember Jack left me here he though Austin could take me home.I started walking down the street with Austin mom still clueless to what is going on.

" Ally I'm sorry please come back I'm sorry Ally please " I ignore his begging kept walking fast down the street.I walked straight I didn't even know where I was going.

I weep I couldn't control it anymore I used the end my jacket to wipe the tears away.I catch a car be hide me it was obviously Austin it was coming next to by my side. " Ally please I will drive you home you don't have to talk to me " I though about that it was getting dark it won't kill me to get a ride from him. " Fine " I utter.Getting into his car putting on my seat belt.I had my arm folded in front my chest.

***

 It didn't't take long to get to my house I got out slammed the door." Ally " this time he was out of the car. " I'm sorry " I didn't think when this came out my mouth " So did James when I catch him so what makes it the difference with you " I slammed the back door. Sorry I mouthed to Justin who was cooking dinner at the time.He give me a look that we are going to talk about this I went up stairs got ready for dinner.

*****

" So what happen that you had to slammed the door the door didn't't do anything to you, did it Al " Justin spoke picking up a piece  of salad  with his folk stuffing it in his mouth." ahahah Justin Not funny " It wasn't time to make jokes.I played around with the food on my plate running my folk around it.I hate salad day. "Are you okay Al "Justin said with salad in this mouth .