Chapter 11: It Hurts

- Enjoy -  

Updated Date: 5\30\13 

Recap: "I can't deal with this right now Austin I think we need a break till my eye feels better" I said it. I can't believe I said that. I ran away from the scene called Justin to pick me. Before he came I added some foundation to my eye. I don't plan on telling Justin, if Austin attacked Jack for finding out I don't want to know what Justin going to do if he finds out.

Chapter 11: It hurts 

Austin POV

It hurts me to know that Ally is hurt inside, and I can't do anything about it. When those words left Jack dirty mouth I just wanted to make him pay for the pain he caused her. Ally is an understanding person of course she would forgive him that easily. I still can't believe he would do that to her. Every time I think about her (which is all the time)  I think about  what Jack  did to her. I know it hurts her in the inside she's just not showing it.

For me I show it, how it hurts me mentally and physically. I let her take her space she avoids me, and I  avoid her. I don't know how long I can put up the act. Alex keeps telling me to move on there plenty of other  fish in the sea, but I don't want any other fish I want Ally. He just doesn't understand me, Robert does he knows how it feels.

It's also hard avoiding her when I have classes with her sometimes I get carry away and stare at her.(can't help myself) I miss her, I miss holding her in my arms, I miss her laugh, her smile, her lips, her voice, the smell of her hair when she gets out of the shower. I miss it. 

I been hanging out with Robert more Alex has been giving me bad advice again. The advice Robert gave me was to let her come to me. I like it, but  there was one problem will she ever come to me? At the end of the day I following his advice letting her come to me. Crossing my fingers it would work.

Ally P.O.V 

When Saturday came around I was so excited to see my dad, I ran down the stair almost trapping on the steps. Before I could reach the bottom someone knock on the door. Dang it why now. I peak through are the peak whole and saw a man all dressed up. I open the door to find a man holding a folded American flag in his hands

"Hi," I said shyly. I opening the door a little wider.

"are you Ally Ryan" The man spoke up. I nob my head he handed me the flag he was  holding in his hands. 

"what is this" I question him he but  he never did respond  to me. Finally, I heard Justin foot steps. "whats going on" The man did the same thing to him, then bow his head. I think Justin catch on because he grabs it.

"what" I asked him. I soon saw tears roll down his face I never seen Justin cry, this was my first time I seen Justin cried in front of me. And I didn't even know why.!

"al al al ally" he stuttered. I began to worry.