Chapter 23:

Finally, It's fall !! :D

Updated date: 9/22/13

Recap: "Okay then where's this place at"

"you would see"

Chapter 23:

Ally's POV

"come on, just jump" Austin acknowledged.

"I'm scaried"I told him.

"I would caught you if you fall" he spoke. Oh my I can't believe I'm going to do this. I closed my eyes pushing my self of the last branch thats was holding me. I screaming thinking I was going to touchb the ground but instead I landed in Austin's arms.

"I told you I was going to caught you" he says giving my cheek a kiss. I let out a big sign. I hope i never have to do something like that again. He puts me down, quickly putting his arm around my shoulder.

"you know we don't have to we can just go out for icecream"

"why did you change your mind"

"I started thinking about your brother and what he would do to me if he ever found out what we did" I laughed imagining it. He's right. Maybe it is to soon. Austin isn't pressuring me, I'm pressuring myself.

"Icecream sounds wonderful", I said smiling up to him. Wow just in a couple of weeks we are going to leave highschool and start college. COLLEGE! Why does time go bye so fast? I took the crown off my head. I never thought I would be wearing this on top of my head... EVER. Maybe in my little girl fanatics but this is real life. I still want to know how I won when I left?!

"you okay" I heard Austin ask me.

"yeah" I'm a lucky girl. I have to admitted. I have this wonderful boyfriend in my life. Gosh, now I really never that I would meet a guy like him. I thought all guys were the same douchebag, cheaters and players, but Austin taught me there's good guys out there you just can't stop looking, and I didn't.

Austin drove up to the icecream shop. It was surrounded by middle age teenagers with there friends. He runs in front of the car trying to open the door for me. Me wanting to mess with him I opened it before he got here.

"Ally" he laughed.

"I'm sorry boo I just had to" I giggle kissing him on the lips.

"I forgive you" ,he says slipping his fingers into my palm. As we walk up to the stand I saw Justin. Justin with a girl.... Woah wasn't planning of him being here. He turned his head. A wide-bright smile came across his face. He ran up to me squeezing the guts out of me.

"My little princess won" he cried out loud.

"Whos the girl" I said.

"friend"

"okay"

"Wheres Austin" he mentions.

"Over there," I say pointing to him.

"It nice seeing you guys out instead of inside if you know what I mean" poop. My face completely turned red.

"whats wrong Al did I say something wrong"

"nope," I lied. Justin is too cleaver. Justin's friend came over to his side.

"Ally this is Macy one of my new workers at my shop, Macy this is my sister"

"hi" we said at the same time shaking each other hands. Austin comes over handing me my vanilla gummy bear icecream. (He knows me too well)

"And this is her boyfriend, Austin" he smiled shaking her hand.